Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the code!

Damn Kylo Ren is still not eligible. That sucks.

I think Alter ego has this priced for basically the same as sideshow -$20 coupon given the difference in shipping.

Just did the math (included points for both, and for SS factored in a $20 coupon)

SS - 213.82
Alterego - $216.61 (w/priority shipping which is faster than SS and no NRD)

Used the new code for TFA TIE Pilot and use my RP on Kylo Ren (I tried the code for kylo and it works fine too).

Tried to order Quicksilver with the HOLIDAY15 code, and got a message that he wasn't coupon eligible. Odd considering he went up in early August.

I thought someone from Sideshow had said there was going to be no code for November? I don't remember hearing anything about December.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

I was told no code for either November or December. Not complaining but so much for consistency. :dunno

tumblr_mx5tzzGpPA1qzs8mdo1_500.gif

Ordered 1/4 Mark 43 with the code, also was offered to add the AoU Mar Machine to the order for $240 when I checked out- declined!

So i have 2 items that process on the 23rd (ordered seperatly) and i want to use the $20 code to order a 3rd item (which also processes on the 23rd).

Will they let me combine all 3 to ship together? That would be a $100 shipping and packout saving for me. Last time they wouldn't let me combine 2 orders :gah:

Decisions i can use code on leia regular and cancel waitlist for ex just dont know if backdrop is worth not making the saving as cant use on waitlist items it seems

Back