Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Spook has gone down hill the last couple years. People just aren't that excited any more. Sorry Sideshow, but you should have done more.

The fact that she wants to focus on building social media presence, to me, shows why spooktacular has gone down hill over the years in terms of interaction with them. To them, it appears that quantity is better than quality.

412888157.jpg

The fact that over half the codes are $2..... and the prices of statues have gone up $100-300 the last 2 years pretty much tells you that Spook is just here now to promote the company and build the brand.

$2 code.

Think of that.

I mean I have a instagram acc, but I see no reason to follow them. As European customer I feel pushed aside either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that over half the codes are $2..... and the prices of statues have gone up $100-300 the last 2 years pretty much tells you that Spook is just here now to promote the company and build the brand.

$2 code.

Think of that.

Don't be that guy

The people willing to buy multiples of these (honestly) overpriced figures already follow them on instagram if they use it, I'm one of them. What's more followers going to do?

The content on Facebook and Twitter is the same, why do I need to see the same thing a third time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$2 code.

Think of that.

Yes. I agree

They should be building their brand RELATIONSHIPS with customers. Good companies have word of mouth that works for free advertising. But if you are only looking at social engagement metrics then it feels like resume building and bland promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Susan says

Hmm, still need 2K instagram followers for extra prizes. I'm currently questioning if y'all even want this to happen.

Gotta be by Monday or no giveways.

NO!
I'm not joining another social media site to have chances at not winning prizes! :mad:

I remember one year someone was on here talking about how easy it was to win prizes. He said he entered a contest and won a Black Widow Hot Toys figure. Then he told his friend about it and he won one too. I wonder if he's still winning stuff?

Last edited:

Yes. I agree

They should be building their brand RELATIONSHIPS with customers. Good companies have word of mouth that works for free advertising. But if you are only looking at social engagement metrics then it feels like resume building and bland promotion.

From where they started to where they are now I would say they have done a very good job at building a customer base. They even have a dedicated forum full of freaks! :lol

From where they started to where they are now I would say they have done a very good job at building a customer base. They even have a dedicated forum full of freaks! :lol

Yeah but I first joined to talk info about a statue with mass issues and a lot of the conversation seems to focus on people priced out of the collection or some QC issues...

I still like their stuff but I'm cautious with them. They've sent me many broken items and been argumentative about replacing

They should be building a better customer relationship, the only reason they are successful is due to being the only company in the niche market. There are more and more companies starting to pop up and Sideshow won't be able to be the distributor for everything.

Back