Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell? It won't let me enter a code I got from my most recent order. This has happened to me before. Anyone know why? Maybe the UPS guy used the code already? LOL

If you've already used one of the holidayXXXXXX codes you can't use another.

Man I am really hating sideshow lately. First they sent me coupons I can't use (only can use one) and then they take away free shipping if you want to do a flex pay (even though the free shipping was on the order when placed. They are becomming a typical crappy screw customers place of business. And then there's the QC from their statues and what not. GAH!!!!

Here's a coupon if anyone wants one since I can't use it...

HOLIDY16ZYGQ1YX9

If shipping was a promotion at the time of order they'll honor it. When I ordered the Gordon bat signal set it had free shipping but my order had a shipping total, just gotta live chat them and they'll fix it.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

If shipping was a promotion at the time of order they'll honor it. When I ordered the Gordon bat signal set it had free shipping but my order had a shipping total, just gotta live chat them and they'll fix it.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

oh, well that's good to know. Should it be shortly after placing the order?

image.jpg

First time I've really be able to do this as I get most everything second hand. Here's a code for one of you jolly ol stocking stuffer: HOLIDY16QM0KOOSF Twenty off that expires the thirty-first.

Merry Christmas!!!

Back