Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC. **** we ain't dead yet !

Whoops, just noticed it was mentioned a couple pages back... hopefully cofphoto gets to update the title :)

Really appreciate the heads-up on these. I now have around $80 in points thanks to this. Thank you! :clap

I was going to change my settings to cancel the alerts on the emails and kill the twitter notifications today. Guess I'll leave them be :)

According to the newsletter, this being Sideshow's 20th year, they'll be celebrating ALL YEAR. Interpretation of that is up to you… ;)

So happy to see these still comin!

Ha! I think they were just waiting until I used my points to send out a new one. Oh well I am back up to 100 reward points and I got a great deal on Jor-El

Sweet! More points! Keep 'em rolling. I can't believe how many points I went from till now in the space of three weeks.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I now have $177.00 in rewards and I'm planning on using them to get the Mark XXXIX Starboost! And I have $34 in points that should become active this month!! :yess: :yess:

Figures! Used all my points on MOS figure.

Thanks for the notice, I looked right at it in the newsletter and totally missed it.

Dang it! and I just used up my reward points on Star Spangled man Cap. And it cost me $105.00! That five bucks would of made it an even hundred! Dang it!

Back