Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC. **** we ain't dead yet !

tumblr_mudgvo7TvD1qf5do9o1_400.gif

There will be many opportunities in the future to use a coupon code on Hoth Luke. Patience is the name of the game.

True that. Just used it on Plissken. Makes it 165 shipped if I keep it, so that's good. Really just like the idea of having a Kurt Russell figure lol.

True that. Just used it on Plissken. Makes it 165 shipped if I keep it, so that's good. Really just like the idea of having a Kurt Russell figure lol.

I did the same thing, and that's pretty much my feeling about the figure lol

Just look for the code here and follow the instructions mentioned in the first post peeps and you wont miss it. :)

Reboot > login > paste code > prosper>continue to skulk @fox# :rock

:rock :rock :rock

I love this thread. :lol

I usually save the $20 coupons on figures since the minimum amount has to be $45, so with this one having a minimum of $45, I looked for something that I normally couldn't get with the $20. Ended up using it on a display nevertheless since I couldn't settle on the turntable. I might eventually cancel and repurchase using a $20 unless it works on Thor, in which case, I'll keep this order. :wink1:

Glad to see you master! :) happy new year to all. I was at worked whem i received the code. Thanku so much to all

Glad to see you master! :) happy new year to all. I was at worked whem i received the code. Thanku so much to all

Glad to hear that you got the code. :rock Happy New Year to you as well. Looking forward to hopefully a great year!!!

Im sure I saw this being asked before but cant recall where:

Do i get reward points if i buy a piece from SS using a discount code (eg. HAPPYHARLEYDAYS) ?

Such a great thread. 100 pts added! I got a total now of 800 pts. Saving them up for a big discount on something, hopefully this year!

Back