Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it a few minutes- it took about 5 minutes for my $5 to show up in my account!

Yeah, it took like 2 mins to post. Hope everyone is getting alerts from here. I haven't gotten any from the last 6 or so posts.

No products are listed as eligible for the $10 promo code. Maybe it's just for the con exclusives? Or they just haven't set it up properly yet.

Yeah, I saw that too! I think it hasn't set up yet. There was a delay in the site going live too, as well as the rewards posting...so maybe later?

Thanks for the heads up!

Came here to post that I received 2 figures but they didn't come with codes. Hopefully I'll get the ones that come 45 days later. I have a few pre-orders I want to put in.

No products are listed as eligible for the $10 promo code. Maybe it's just for the con exclusives? Or they just haven't set it up properly yet.

So, the promo code is for a $40 swag bag...it comes with a shirt, pins and a $20 promo code card....thing is, it won't take the code in the cart...now the shirt sizes left are only small or XXXL! :nana:

Sucks about the shirt sizes... I want that Stan Lee pin, but I will not buy the package unless I can get my shirt size...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received a Welcome Promo Code of $15 good toward just about anything.

I also received a Welcome Promo Code of $15 good toward just about anything.

Nice! The shirt size thing is a glitch. If you go to check out it'll have the correct shirt size added in the cart. But it still won't apply the promo code.:slap

Swag Promo Code is now live, and working. Should be able to be used at check out. Shirt size glitch is still there, but once you go to check out the correct size should be applied.

Swag Promo Code is now live, and working. Should be able to be used at check out. Shirt size glitch is still there, but once you go to check out the correct size should be applied.

Thanks! I went ahead and used my $15 Welcome Promo on it to save an extra $5.

So with the $10 code applied one is paying $30 for a t-shirt, two tiny pins and a $20 promo code that is good on "select items". So basically a $30 t-shirt. :lol

So with the $10 code applied one is paying $30 for a t-shirt, two tiny pins and a $20 promo code that is good on "select items". So basically a $30 t-shirt. :lol

I used the $15 code. So for me, it is a $25 Stan Lee pin that comes with a Free shirt and Sideshow Con 2020 pin![emoji2] Plus, I plan to use the $20 code on Qui Gon, whom I will buy either way. So that washes some of the shipping charges away![emoji16]

For those who don't know, during this Sideshow Con event, they will be handing out codes. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it, but for some reason my email notifications for this thread has stopped working. Which is a little worrisome, since I rely on it. Nothing has changed in my settings. :dunno
Anyway, looking forward for the event July 20-26th!

For those who don't know, during this Sideshow Con event, they will be handing out codes. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it, but for some reason my email notifications for this thread has stopped working. Which is a little worrisome, since I rely on it. Nothing has changed in my settings. :dunno
Anyway, looking forward for the event July 20-26th!

According to today's update, the codes will be given out between 8AM-8PM PST. They have eliminated the $1 codes, and will giving out $4 codes now as well. Which will of course mean, shorter expiration times.

Back