Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the MetaHunt?
No MetaHunt for me unless I attempt it now. And that's not happening lol...
OK, I lied. I went to the MetaCon link first, but then I realized I could just go to the MetaHunt link and answer the questions lol. Thanks for posting the answers!

MetaHunt is still closed, but there's a new security procedure to get access.

You have to enter the code they email you.
I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner. Not only can they weed out some problematic folks like that one jerkoff, but they also had no way of knowing if people answering the Metahunt questions had actually been in their Metacon thing beforehand. Moving forward they can match the emails.

I took the NFT/Crypto survey after all and, believe me, I was throwing so much ******** against the wall. We'll see how much of it stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner. Not only can they weed out some problematic folks like that one jerkoff, but they also had no way of knowing if people answering the Metahunt questions had actually been in their Metacon thing beforehand. Moving forward they can match the emails.

It was a very strange experience, and one clearly open to abuse because everything's happening in real time with the option of video and audio. I didn't allow either.

While I had the thing running in a tab, and leaving it to come to this thread, every so often I'd hear the disembodied voices of people having regular conversations in their homes. It felt like an invasion of their privacy, because some of the conversations were more personal and not just interactions with other 'players'.

It's like 1984, with Sideshow as Big Brother. :lol

It was a very strange experience, and one clearly open to abuse because everything's happening in real time with the option of video and audio. I didn't allow either.

While I had the thing running in a tab, and leaving it to come to this thread, every so often I'd hear the disembodied voices of people having regular conversations in their homes. It felt like an invasion of their privacy, because some of the conversations were more personal and not just interactions with other 'players'.

I'd hear some personal conversations also and thought "Why don't these idiots turn off their mic?" :lol :slap

Or just like Big Brother. That show needs to die so much...

I’m joining in my underwear.
gecenin-sayko-fotografi_1260660.jpg

Excuse me while I go flush my eyes with acid.

Back