Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking my account I have $36 in RP. Not bad for not really trying. I'm rolling in dollars. :lol

ChiefFrankAardvark-size_restricted.gif

How does everyone keep track of which rewards are for what? I mean other than a general idea of when events began and whatever screenshots are taken. I have a hard enough time just keeping up with contest entries and any sales that might interest me.

I count $39 for me so far ($10 reg, $18 game, $11 random $1s from streams/old school code drops). The annoying thing is I was off from work this week by coincidence, so I DID watch every lonnnng stream and participated in a lot of nonsense. I feel like I battled a damn army of orcs for these freaking 11 bucks. 😆 So many “Sorry”s and hours wasted. I fully admit I did this to myself. 😆

How does everyone keep track of which rewards are for what? I mean other than a general idea of when events began and whatever screenshots are taken. I have a hard enough time just keeping up with contest entries.
Go to your Sideshow account, click on Sideshow Rewards and you'll see your rewards history.

I dunno, with registration (which should count) and the game (ditto) - I think I'm around $43 so far. It's just been boring as all hell.
I’ve caught most shows, just missed the one where they made the fan made code real. So I’m not really sure. I wouldn’t count sir sideshow, unless they reset your eligibility every event. And registration for spook I’ll accept, but geeksgiving is a different thing. So where did you find such riches?

Def would NOT count geeksgiving until geeksgiving.

Registration and ser sideshow is valid as a base of $28. But they've barely given out $1 or two a day its seems. I must be missing a ton on FB.

Def would NOT count geeksgiving until geeksgiving.

Registration and ser sideshow is valid as a base of $28. But they've barely given out $1 or two a day its seems. I must be missing a ton on FB.
There were $4 today, counting the Fortune Teller lottery which probably should have ran yesterday but didn't. Some people got lucky with that stream that Autumn did where she kept giving a dollar to 100 people at a time and then $3 to the people who didn't get anything in those ten lottery spins, so, I wouldn't say a ton on FB, but I'd say about half my non-registration/non-game total has come from FB livestreams.

I’ve caught most shows, just missed the one where they made the fan made code real. So I’m not really sure. I wouldn’t count sir sideshow, unless they reset your eligibility every event. And registration for spook I’ll accept, but geeksgiving is a different thing. So where did you find such riches?
I didn't count the registration for Geeksgiving, that will be counted towards that event. Sir Sideshow certainly does count though as far as I'm concerned. I have gotten everything and then $7 worth of codes Autumn gave out that one night - I got lucky there.

Other than the $10 reg & $18 for game, I think I got 9x$1 RP's from codes and spins. So, what, $37 total...

I know I missed one old school code and that one late night random giveaways which was random. So I didn't really miss much... $4 or $5 maybe...

This is definitely the wort spook ever.. Even factoring in the nice and easy $28, I think this is my lowest amount EVER... :confused:

I’m trying to remember, as they were scarce, but the very first “all-nighter” stream had 3 of those crappy “100 people” spins. I got one of those. I also got $3 during the truly brutal 3.5 hour late nightmare stream. Other ones have been old school codes and other various streams. A lot of “Sorry”s mixed in, and 2 I can’t explain. Maybe fortune tellers?

That Fortune poll finally paid out?? Wonder If I got anything. :dunno

Didn't see anything on the open page on my phone other than the hands clapping so I do know it ended...
I’d like someone to ask them on a stream how the 3 Fortune Teller things actually worked. I only ever saw 1 spin in all 3. I never could make sense of it.

Back