Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, this brings me closer to getting rid of that $0.65 Alex dropped on us way back. :LOL:

I was too late signing in to get my 20 cents.

giphy.gif

One of these would be real handy right now...

Paul Hernandez dollar.jpg

giphy.gif

So Jessi was saying how the f-bomb she dropped earlier had her so upset that she burst into tears after the Drawing stream ended. And Autumn reassured her it was totally fine by dropping one of her own. Cut to technical difficulties again. It was a genuinely funny and surprising moment, and then they ran the $0.20 reward when they came back. All after 4 fakeout streams that I couldn't fully track due to the garbage fb algorithm. I have fb set to Chronological, too, but not everything has been showing up. The fact that many of them were in that stream makes me think they are coming back. It's just a matter of when. And they've already done the "go on all night for nearly 4 hours until 5AM EST abut nonsense" stream earlier in the week, so more of that would be repetition. Not that they would shy away from that.

So Autumn was just lying when she said at the end of the daily wrap that there would not be anything else going on until the wrap up show tomorrow? "Go get some sleep," she said.

So Jessi was saying how the f-bomb she dropped earlier had her so upset that she burst into tears after the Drawing stream ended. And Autumn reassured her it was totally fine by dropping one of her own. Cut to technical difficulties again. It was a genuinely funny and surprising moment, and then they ran the $0.20 reward when they came back. All after 4 fakeout streams that I couldn't fully track due to the garbage fb algorithm. I have fb set to Chronological, too, but not everything has been showing up. The fact that many of them were in that stream makes me think they are coming back. It's just a matter of when. And they've already done the "go on all night for nearly 4 hours until 5AM EST abut nonsense" stream earlier in the week, so more of that would be repetition. Not that they would shy away from that.

I don't understand what you're saying.

So Autumn was just lying

...when she opens her mouth.

"There ain't nothin' more powerful than the odor of mendacity!" Autumn should take that quote to heart.

Am I misremembering, or didn't Alex once say that he couldn't actually give fractions of a dollar and would have to round up when there was a lottery for XX cents?

Back