Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am leaning toward Sidious... since I have a Maul already. But I really want those two new heads!
Yeah those new sculpts are nice, but I picked up Maul not that long ago (last year?) and can’t justify the double dip. As for Sidious, I’d rather get the OT Palpatine if I could find a good deal. Unfortunately those are few and far between these days.

Day 1 – Wednesday, June 26​

• All Day – Social Media Giveaways and Sideshow Social Network Exclusive Content
  • 9 AM PT – Bingo
  • 9:30 AM PT – Giveaway Challenge
  • 10 AM PT – Giveaway on Sideshow’s X
  • 11 AM PT – Sideshow Live on YouTube
  • 4 PM – Wrap Up Show in the Sideshow Social Network

Day 2 – Thursday, June 27​

Summer Blockbuster Day 2 schedule
  • All Day – Social Media Giveaways and Sideshow Social Network Exclusive Content
  • 9 AM PT – Drawtacular in the Sideshow Social Network
  • 11 AM PT – Giveaway on Sideshow’sInstagram
  • 12 PM PT – Giveaway Challenge
  • 12 PM PT – Sideshow Cinema in the Sideshow Social Network
  • 4 PM PT – Wrap Up Show in the Sideshow Social Network

Day 3 – Friday, June 28​

Summer Blockbuster event schedule Day 3
  • 9 AM PT – Cobbled Cosplay in the Sideshow Social Network
  • 10 AM – Giveaway on Sideshow’s Facebook
  • 10 AM – Giveaway on the Sideshow Art Prints Instagram
  • 12 PM PT – Trivia in the Sideshow Social Network
  • 4 PM PT – Wrap Up Show in the Sideshow Social Network

Oooooooo..... :panic:

Another $1 or $2 incoming..... Can't wait for all the fun and excitement... :yess:

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
I still haven't received three $1 rewards from their last event. Even sent them an email with screenshots. What's the point anymore?

icegif-865.gif

It's almost like an experiment in how not to run a business. They decided to stop going to San Diego Comic Con to save on costs and do their own thing online, focusing on existing customers instead of working to attract new ones. Okay, that's a strategy. Doesn't seem entirely sound, but like I said, that's a strategy. But then the rest of the year, during their monthly events for those existing customers, they randomly promise a pittance and then don't bother to deliver even on those meager amounts, even when customers email them about it, which is a huge paint in the ass. This in turn discourages customers from engaging with them online, and I'm sure (in some cases) sends them to other high-end collectibles stores that don't dick around like this.

I am still missing the 5/3 Wrap-Up Show Trivia lottery spin ($1.00) and the 5/4 Fandom Feud lottery spin ($1.00).
Occasionally this causes me to have a sleepless night.
It’s hard to tell which ones I’m actually missing because most of them are $1 rewards and when they do send us one they don’t tell which lottery it’s from lol.

Back