Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC *** new 100 point code on 12/12

Added the link and code to the first post in this thread.

Also, what newsletter did you see this in? They haven't said anything on FB or Twitter about this....which means we may get another today?

Also, what newsletter did you see this in? They haven't said anything on FB or Twitter about this....which means we may get another today?

It was in the email I just received a few minutes ago. Their weekly newsletter that shows the upcoming releases, what's selling out soon, what's sold out, shipping soon, etc.

It's near the bottom right of the regular weekly newsletter. In the same row with the Yoda contest.

And with this I am now back to over $100 reward points. Sadly I'll want to get at least $100 in rewards before using them.

Where'd that code come from? Twitter or FB?
Thanks for posting it!

Oh darn, I guess I have to keep track of my points prior then... I have no idea if it added or not, haha.

Just enter it again and it will tell you if its already been added to your account. AS far as I know they don't take it away if you re-enter it so it's a no loose check.

Thanks cofphoto!

Now received 150 points in two days! :rock

I would have missed that on the newsletter if you guys didnt say anything. Thanks!!!

Yeah, I completely missed it in the newsletter. Thanks of the post!

I deleted the newsletter without even reading it, thank goodness for freaks forum haha

LOL I usually only looks at what is selling out soon or what is shipping soon. Today I saw that TDW Thor was going to sell out soon so I quickly placed a pre-order. Hopefully it will still be around when a monthly coupon finally works on it so I can cancel and reorder :wink1:

Well, it's a good thing it was in the Newsletter.

I still haven't received the newsletter yet.

This latest code lasts until tomorrow morning, 8AM PST (11AM EST). No hurry.

Back