Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so it begins...

463051575_9012584152094798_1004770046831335075_n.jpg

😴

dog tired 6.gif

I missed both....... :confused: Forgot spook started today so wasn't paying much attention. Haven't even signed up yet since they only last 90 days.

But, why do I feel like this is SS trolling us. Getting people excited for lots of codes. Throwing out a bone to pique interest and excitement. Then following up with Nada...

Watch there be one more sometime today, and then that be it for the day..... :lol

I missed both....... :confused: Forgot spook started today so wasn't paying much attention. Haven't even signed up yet since they only last 90 days.

But, why do I feel like this is SS trolling us. Getting people excited for lots of codes. Throwing out a bone to pique interest and excitement. Then following up with Nada...

Watch there be one more sometime today, and then that be it for the day..... :lol
I won't lose sleep over rewards that used to last a year (Formerly never expiring), that now only last 30-90 days....

Back