Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got $2 expiring in 4 days... I made $2 yesterday. Now I have until Nov.

yay but unhappy.gif

I had $6.00 in rewards that were about to expire in two days and then I saw it: William Munny was now eligible for one of those $25 codes they give out when you join a giveaway. I wet my pants and ordered the figure using an additional $31 in rewards. Now I am dry and happy. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, to think they used to give out full figures to boardies just for participating in conversations here, and now we are lucky to scrape out $1 in reward points that will expire in 30 days. It is hardly worth the time to pay attention at this point. Maybe to figure out where and how to submit entries to contests, but even that is largely a sucker's bet. In full disclosure, I did win a couple of contests 10+ years back, so it's not outside the realm of possibility, but I've entered hundreds of them.

Yeah, to think they used to give out full figures to boardies just for participating in conversations here, and now we are lucky to scrape out $1 in reward points that will expire in 30 days. It is hardly worth the time to pay attention at this point. Maybe to figure out where and how to submit entries to contests, but even that is largely a sucker's bet. In full disclosure, I did win a couple of contests 10+ years back, so it's not outside the realm of possibility, but I've entered hundreds of them.
I stopped interacting with them about six months ago. I’m officially done with the $1 grind that are only 50% reliable.

I’ve entered thousands with no wins lol

I used to enter the competitions even though it was rumoured they never actually sent prizes internationally. Then they finally came out and admitted they didn't due to competition laws.

Back