Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F***

Nothing!
captain-america.gif

Finished in 9th place. I got every trivia question correct but unfortunately I have the reflexes of a 53 year old human
I finished 10th and only got one wrong, but was answering each question within just over 2 seconds on average. I honestly don't know how I could have picked my answers any faster without completely skipping over reading the questions and making guesses.

I finished 10th and only got one wrong, but was answering each question within just over 2 seconds on average. I honestly don't know how I could have picked my answers any faster without completely skipping over reading the questions and making guesses.
I've won Trivia three times. One time I got lucky (and it was also only four questions). The other two times, I knew what the topic was in advance (because they'd advertised it), and I studied my ass off like it was a college exam. By then, I knew things so well, I didn't have to read the full questions. This is, of course, not something at all possible with random Spooktacular trivia games.

Back