Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Stef is pissed she had to work on Sunday and locked up the bingo...?

Sucks to be Stef.
Stef is a he. And he picked two winners, because the third didn't announce himself in the chat. He gave them a $1.25 each. Then he ended the game but told Mike to let it keep running. But I guess technically it can't, because they aren't pressing buttons anymore or whatever.

Stef is a "he"... so that's the problem.
Reminiscent of this...

Screenshot 2024-10-27 at 15-16-49 Pinterest.png

i dont get it. when an event like this is such a drag and no one wants to bother with it, why do it in the first place?

**** like this, with these comments and mails, isnt winning any hearts of the costumer base.

Like for the email they sent to me and a couple others if they want to play into the “trick” aspect then that should just be something that pops up on the site.

Don’t waste our time making us think if we send an email we might get something cool. Just turns me off of Sideshow more than I already am. Especially when the reply comes a few hours later and all it is saying is basically.. f*** you.

seems to be "en vouge" to crap all over your customers. and when customers have enough and leave, they start to cry and call names.

movies, games and big companies all have this in common. looks like they think they are the greatest gift for the customers and they are too big to fall ... until people have enough and money stops flowing...

Back