Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Salutations from Uncle Bingo

qCsyVud.jpg

Last edited:

Wait, does the Mime Joker actually have textile gloves? If so that's impressive.

Thanks to everyone who helped with codes, etc! Not too sure how many of mine actually took on the SSC site, but I did get a few anyway. :)

Thanks to everyone who helped with codes, etc! Not too sure how many of mine actually took on the SSC site, but I did get a few anyway. :)

Yes! :clap :woo

If you're a Premium Member or if you have the ability to do so, please rep Pixelpiper for all of his hard work maintaining the e-mail list and cmiller99 and Kuat of Kuat for keeping an eye on codes and posting them in this thread. And Ms. Spangles for pinch-hitting when needed. :duff

I'm not forgetting anybody, am I?

If you're a Premium Member, please rep Pixelpiper for all of his hard work maintaining the e-mail list and cmiller99 and Kuat of Kuat for keeping an eye on codes and posting them in this thread. And Ms. Spangles for pinch-hitting when needed. :duff

And him... [emoji6]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

If you're a Premium Member or if you have the ability to do so, please rep Pixelpiper for all of his hard work maintaining the e-mail list and cmiller99 and Kuat of Kuat for keeping an eye on codes and posting them in this thread. And Ms. Spangles for pinch-hitting when needed. :duff

Thank you everyone! I will rep you all when I can. I'm all out for 24 hours.

Thanks to all the people that have been posting the codes. Appreciate all the work.

Don't say it over! Thanks to all!:hi5:

If you guys start patting each other on the back then it means it's really over. Say it ain't so! :(

Back