Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hand hasn't been purposely posed, I took those pics weeks ago.

There is no size problem that I've noticed, I think it looks great!

Sideshow outfit fits really nicely onto the HT body.

The hand hasn't been purposely posed, I took those pics weeks ago.

There is no size problem that I've noticed, I think it looks great!

Sideshow outfit fits really nicely onto the HT body.

Yeah I think I'll go for the sideshow outfit aswel, thanks alot! I guess the size difference is hard to notice since the sideshow is in a fist, making it less obvious

How rare is the sideshow luke on ebay? I can only see one on it now that is an acceptable price. I considered buying it now already, but that means I won't have the cash and will need to save up again for my Hot Toys luke..

How rare is the sideshow luke on ebay? I can only see one on it now that is an acceptable price. I considered buying it now already, but that means I won't have the cash and will need to save up again for my Hot Toys luke..

Not sure what that one is priced at but you can definitely get a Sideshow Luke figure or outfit for under $100

Not sure what that one is priced at but you can definitely get a Sideshow Luke figure or outfit for under $100

The bidding is at 61 dollars right now. I don't mind paying a bit more if I pass out on this one, my main worry is not finding one at all for ages if I don't buy this :/ The only thing stopping me is that if I buy that luke I'll have to way a few months extra before I can buy my Hot Toys Luke..

I got my Sideshow Luke on eBay for £27, which is about $40

I haven't seen another listed since.

I haven't seen them come up that often.

It's worth asking in the 'Want to buy/trade' thread, someone here may have one for sale.

I paid $100.00 for SS Bespin Han and SS Jedi Luke off eBay so it's pretty spot on if your patient.

I paid $100.00 for SS Bespin Han and SS Jedi Luke off eBay so it's pretty spot on if your patient.

The big problem is custom charges though.. Shipping to Belgium is 50 dollars, custom charges may be anywhere between 50-100 dollars, add that to the actual product price.. This is why I really hope that link in the post above yours is legit since it seems to fix everything :O

The big problem is custom charges though.. Shipping to Belgium is 50 dollars, custom charges may be anywhere between 50-100 dollars, add that to the actual product price.. This is why I really hope that link in the post above yours is legit since it seems to fix everything :O

Ahh. Gotcha. Didn't think about that. That really sucks man. Why is it like that. I'm in the States and I've never been charged for customs. Why is that?

That isn't true man.
I got package shipped to me from the US for 30$. I always ask to declare a low value to avoid custom fee's.
Never had a problem.

I bought from the US and HK since 4 or 5 years.

That isn't true man.
I got package shipped to me from the US for 30$. I always ask to declare a low value to avoid custom fee's.
Never had a problem.

I bought from the US and HK since 4 or 5 years.

Thing is, not everyone is willing to do that :p I've heared some serious horror stories about customs :/

Yeah. I wish! I think it's going to work. Initial cast is looking good. Just has some bubble pocks in it as you can see. I think I'll have to mold it again and hope there's no bubbles in the mold this time.
"Patience. Soon you will be with wig!"

P U M P E D . :rock

Just got my sideshow Jedi Luke for the kitbash and I noticed that mine shows some of the wire to pose the hood of the cape sticking out at the bottom.. Is this normal? I don't notice it in any of the other pics :/

You can push the wire back into the hood. It's fairly normal for them to pop out but easily remedied.

Back