Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the wig comes off to reveal the PERS? Can you put it on the Hot Toys version?

So the wig comes off to reveal the PERS? Can you put it on the Hot Toys version?
Yeah the wig comes off just like the Hot Toys one and has a magnetic connector but its structured a little different under the hair. The magnet doesn't come out on a platform like DX Luke. Its more on the backside of the forehead. I haven't tried putting it on an original head but I'm not sure it would fit since it doesn't have the complete PERS system with the adjustment handle and everything. The magnets definitely wouldn't connect together to keep it in place.

Also bought one a few days ago. Need the normal luke for dagobah. So jedi luke is getting a replacement head

Best,

Robert

looks pretty good!

that proxy can save a lot of money for everyone looking to make this custom!

Ordered mine on Dec 2nd still no sign of it. Anyone else order around the same time and have theirs yet?

I've gone into this custom project with both feet and ordered both Jedi Luke's (Medicom and SS) the HT head (not battle damaged) and a slim truetype, of which so far everything except the Medi has arrived. But the one that caused me most anxiety was the head because if that ain't right the whole project is pointless; got it today and it is PERFECT. Really can't tell you how happy I am, because even though it was a well-known seller you know what it's like, you can get loose stuff where the eyes are off or there's a paint rub or whatever. Anyway, the HT head is amazing, looks really alive. Can't believe I never picked it up before. Can't wait to kitbash my perfect Jedi Luke over the holidays and will post pics here when it's done.

yeah I have done the same. I used the medicom wig on the hot toys luke sculpt. and I also used the ssc and medicom outfit. I used the pants from the medicom and used the top part from the ssc luke jedi just because of the wire.

still waiting to pose him with 3po :impatient:

took some pics this morning

image.jpg

image.jpg

thanx.... 3po has arrived, cant wait to pose them together tomorrow.... I know it's a bit off topic but I think these two can look great together!!

Great pic. Once my Luke sculpt gets here I may steal that pose. :)

thanx.... 3po has arrived, cant wait to pose them together tomorrow.... I know it's a bit off topic but I think these two can look great together!!

I agree. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Yeah the wig comes off just like the Hot Toys one and has a magnetic connector but its structured a little different under the hair. The magnet doesn't come out on a platform like DX Luke. Its more on the backside of the forehead. I haven't tried putting it on an original head but I'm not sure it would fit since it doesn't have the complete PERS system with the adjustment handle and everything. The magnets definitely wouldn't connect together to keep it in place.
Hi there!!....where did you get those Luke jedi wigs??....rally nice looking

Back