Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZCWO CY Girls male slim body's are great. Just run a search on eBay for 1/6 slim body and some should pop up. Usually about $30.00.

Thanks mate, will do. That sculpt looks great in your photos. I love the fact that you're posing him with his Empire hair - I much, much prefer that messier look to the combed over look we got in ROTJ. Even if HT do a Jedi Luke I wanted this look on him.

Yes but they are a bit short. You'd have to put long ankle pegs on them to be the proper height. You may also have to pad the thighs so the armor stays on.

Thanks for that, as it happens I just got a reasonably good deal on a genuine slim TT but I'll save those in my watch list for the next time I need one.

Btw, I started reading this thread from the beginning and I'm really enjoying it, especially your contributions and Rorywan's! I've reached page 10 and am looking forward to going through it over the next few coffee breaks I get. :)

This may be slightly off-topic, but has anyone put the Medicom ANH Luke hair on a DX head?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417931960.076900.jpg

Poor Medi - known primarily for hair you can slice off their disposable sculpts and outfits that Hot Toys haven't made yet.

Yeah, that ANH hair really doesn't look right on the DX head. Oh well, so much for that idea, lol.

Poor Medi - known primarily for hair you can slice off their disposable sculpts and outfits that Hot Toys haven't made yet.

To be fair I've seen resculpts of that Luke sculpt that werent that bad. Better than Sideshow's offering out of the box IMO. Just the likeness isn't quite there.

They messed up the nose badly though.

luke2.jpg

Woah. That looks bizarre. Definitely need a less rugged looking Luke to go with that look.

I just realized why the ANH hair looks wrong on the DX sculpt: his face was different in ANH.

I forgot about Hamill's car accident. His nose and cheekbone were badly damaged, so his face was different after ANH.

Back