Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aqui vao as fotos Erika e os resultados sao um pouco positivos , com o corpo do Dx07 a roupa da medicom veste (apertado mas veste) porem fica um pouco apertado na cintura e qd tem que fechar tem que realmente mecher um pouco ate que consiga manter a msm linha , ja na parte de baixo como pode notar nas fotos fica um pouco apertado ( diriamos que o dx07 tem um bumbum brasileiro) mas se deixar como eu deixo nao seria problema pois o manto iria esconder.

aqui as figuras usadas com as roupas originais.(as botas sao a parte)
View attachment 235686
Sideshow
View attachment 235687
Medicom
View attachment 235688
View attachment 235689

e aqui a diferenca entre as figuras, talvez olhando de uma foto n de para notar , mas posso te afirmar que a dx07 e maior tanto na altura qt largura.
espero que tenha ajudado.

Ahh entendi, dá pra ver bem a diferença pelas fotos, mas menos a roupa fecha! hahahh a bota você comprou de onde?
Vou ficar de olho no ebay pra ver se aparece alguém vendendo usado, de qualquer uma das marcas, e sem o corpo, de preferência. Brigadão mesmo, ajudou bastante! :)

Ahh entendi, dá pra ver bem a diferença pelas fotos, mas menos a roupa fecha! hahahh a bota você comprou de onde?
Vou ficar de olho no ebay pra ver se aparece alguém vendendo usado, de qualquer uma das marcas, e sem o corpo, de preferência. Brigadão mesmo, ajudou bastante! :)

Sem prob , se tiver outra duvida qlqr pode me mandar um pvt. e fique de olho msm no ebay pq sempre aparece essas figuras em mto bom preco.

Done with my Bespin Luke could make this figure for 160 pounds all bits i got from different people and yes im pretty happy , still waiting the other normal clothes. Now other update on my Sideshow Anakin. changed the body from sideshow , clothes i changed pretty much all , just left the pants , boots and belt. managed to take the left arm from the figure without a scratch and now this is how turn on. =)
IMG_1497.JPGIMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG

Hi, is that all the medicom outfit? Looks great. I'm currently trying to get the medicom outfit do the same custom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate!!...yes...Medicom outfit with custom wired cloack ;-)

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks mate!!...yes...Medicom outfit with custom wired cloack ;-)

Nice stuff. I've got my a new hope Luke I just need the medicom outfit now! It'd be great if I could just buy the outfit and not have to shell out money for the full medi figure!

RTV75... don't you think that headsculpt is too young for Jedi Luke? I cannt look at him for too long! :lecture

RTV75... don't you think that headsculpt is too young for Jedi Luke? I cannt look at him for too long! :lecture

Well...i don.t mind if seems too young while the figure looks nice....I.ve got the Ebay custom head .. the dx07 and the Sideshow Hoth one....(with this i have another new version from my favorite saga character) if you dress all of them with the black outfit you will recognize the character.....and not a big age difference..

Well...i don.t mind if seems too young while the figure looks nice....I.ve got the Ebay custom head .. the dx07 and the Sideshow Hoth one....(with this i have another new version from my favorite saga character) if you dress all of them with the black outfit you will recognize the character.....and not a big age difference..

I can understand your point of view. And I don't want to rain on anyone's parade..! I just find the older/scarred looks fit Jedi Luke best.

The cape and clothing look awesome, the custom wiring is incredible. Great work!

I can understand your point of view. And I don't want to rain on anyone's parade..! I just find the older/scarred looks fit Jedi Luke best.

The cape and clothing look awesome, the custom wiring is incredible. Great work!

Oh..don.t worry...all comments are welcome!! ;-)

Hi all, does anyone know if hot toys will do a ROTJ Luke skywalker?
Don't want to spend the money on doing a custom if they the gonna release it offically!
Cheers

Hey man, quick question. Do you think the medicom clothing dye would ever transfer on to the hot toys body/head? That's my big worry, the black dye ruining the hot toys head or body
Cheers

I've had mine put together with Medicom clothing since the DX07 came out and I've had no issues whatsoever with the dye coming off on either the head or body.

But if it concerns you that much you can always get a white spandex jumpsuit to cover the body before putting on the outfit.

Hi all, does anyone know if hot toys will do a ROTJ Luke skywalker?
Don't want to spend the money on doing a custom if they the gonna release it offically!
Cheers

Not officially but it's most likely going to happen. In any case you could always sell the custom or keep it for an endor Luke.

I've had mine put together with Medicom clothing since the DX07 came out and I've had no issues whatsoever with the dye coming off on either the head or body.

But if it concerns you that much you can always get a white spandex jumpsuit to cover the body before putting on the outfit.

That's good to hear thanks man. And yeah I'd though that might be an idea. Kinda like the undersuit that comes on the wolverine

Back