Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really liking this new pose. Also a broad picture of my collection. Sorry for the crappy mobile phone camera zoom.

FullSizeRenderl.jpg

FullSizeRenderl2.jpg

I'm really liking this new pose. Also a broad picture of my collection. Sorry for the crappy mobile phone camera zoom.

View attachment 233230

View attachment 233231

that looks cool man , im gonna copy this trick also once my custom Luke is ready lol , im still looking for a R2 D2 for a nice price also to add on my display , i find only for more than 100 pounds... i saw a hasbro one but looks to much a toy. this R2 D2 looks much more nice , weathering and size looks just more real.

thanks guys!

The cabinets are just shelves from an IKEA Billy. They look OK, and it is quite handy. Still need to improve the lighting and tidiness overall..!

a little update , the medicom Luke arrived , so i strip the figure already and im just waiting for a TTM22 slim. also added a TTM 21 Regular Basic on the place of my old sideshow body , i am pretty happy with the results (Ps. i had to copy this pose , sry ;) )
IMG_1419.JPGIMG_1423.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Nice pics and display. Where are the cabinets from?

Answering in a better way to jedijim, here I leave a photo of the current status of our studio at home. Billy are OK to share room for figures and store books, movies, etc.

IMG_8034.JPG

Cheers!

Very nice. Love the Billy Book cases. My wife wanted some for the home office but just a bit more than she wanted to pay. Beautiful.

right guys a need a bit of help , i know this is a Luke s Thread but cmon same family lol... So i managed to get the sideshow Anakin s arm out without having to break anything and now im looking for a new body. i looked the sideshow body and it have 26cm from shoulder to feet, i found this body COOMODEL 1/6 Male Narrow Shoulder Extra Height Figure Body fit hot toys head | eBay and it have 27cm , i really hope is not gonna be really tall that would be looking weird , what you guys think ? thanks
IMG_1449.JPGIMG_1450.JPG

It looks like all they did was add an extra ankle socket on the bottom of the leg to make it taller. You'd have to experiment but I'm sure it will be fine.

"Finished" the medicom figure , not happy with the belt what so ever , i will get a bespin belt also and modify.
IMG_1454.JPGIMG_1455.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1455.JPG
    IMG_1455.JPG
    298.6 KB · Views: 166
you must be happy! that's a great looking Jedi Luke.

And, sorry but I got your message late. I had to be away for a while.

One question! which body did you finally use for this look?? Medicom clothes fit very well, and I guess it is smaller than the narrow shoulder the DX07 had. I guess that fits Luke size and height better. Let us know!

Superb work.

Back