custom wolverine comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, it's official... operation brown suit wolvie is underway. i found someone who's going to carve up a perfectly mint wolverine comiquette ex. and make it the way it should have been done. it may be a pretty long project, but i'll post updates and pics as soon as i get them.

This sounds like an awesome project!! :rock

I am tempted to put a little bit of splattered blood on the claws of mine now since I have to paint them anyway. I think it would look tits? Opinions. :D

This sounds like an awesome project!! :rock

I am tempted to put a little bit of splattered blood on the claws of mine now since I have to paint them anyway. I think it would look tits? Opinions. :D

hell yeah that would look cool. i'm going to have the claws on the custom one done with a chrome looking paint, just to make the claws look more like metal.

hell yeah that would look cool. i'm going to have the claws on the custom one done with a chrome looking paint, just to make the claws look more like metal.

I was thinking the same thing. Having the claws really shiny will make them look even more menacing. :rock

well, it's official... operation brown suit wolvie is underway. i found someone who's going to carve up a perfectly mint wolverine comiquette ex. and make it the way it should have been done. it may be a pretty long project, but i'll post updates and pics as soon as i get them.

Is Rob doing it for you?

car50n? if that's rob, yup.

i'm still going to have you paint a mark 2 SIM at some point if you're still willing to do one for me.

Sure, I am finishing a 2 toned Blue one right now and a red and gold is next that will be my 7th repaint of the sim

Good luck on the wolverine project jbinny..Post pics when it is done, I'm interested to see how it turns out, should be pretty cool!! :monkey5

this project is officially underway :banana

i'll update with pics as i get them :D

a bit of a teaser. not quite done and the yellow needs done still.

CF is right binny...

This piece looks so ^^^^ing kick ass! :rock

100_0005.jpg

I'll buy it off you to good buddy. :monkey5 :D

Last edited:
Back