Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally Got my PF Cyclops, awesome piece!!! Here's a few pics
IMG00282.jpg
IMG00296.jpg
IMG00292.jpg
IMG00290.jpg

Here's the awesome print
IMG00297.jpg

here's the only sad part:(
IMG00291.jpg
but sideshow said they were gonna order me another, should arrive tomorrow

I'm sure you can see pretty much everything going on in the picture, and if not you can always just make the photo bigger to see whatever it is you want to see.

Good looking on the feedback fuzzy and thanks.

Awesome moc-up IL :rock I'm not a fan of most photoshoped pics but that is pretty awesome!

Thanks Skiman, very much appreciated and even more appreciated because it's rare to see you drop a serious compliment on many members photos let alone a Photoshop mock up.

Thanks again Sir...:)

Got around to opening this statue on the weekend. He looks fantastic, mine arrived without flaws and the lights work fine. The EX head doesn't even look that bad, but I will display this guy with masked head. Second great piece I got recently from SS. First was Gollum and now this. :)

That's an awesome pic IL. :clap:clap:clap

On a further note my WL hasn't converted, I don't think it will and I may have to buy the reg. :monkey2

A month ago. I know I got on late because I thought I had ordered it and after going through all my orders I realized this one was missing from the list. I still hope for it covert until I get one.

So many people ordered the Exclusive which they think is ugly and will never display it but like "just having it"...makes it harder for people who would want to display it but can't, like me. Then again, when this went up for pre-order I didn't know this statue existed, so Oh well, such is the game. I can't pay flipper prices. If I wait a while, hopefully I can get a Reg. for below retail.

Back