Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many people ordered the Exclusive which they think is ugly and will never display it but like "just having it"...makes it harder for people who would want to display it but can't, like me. Then again, when this went up for pre-order I didn't know this statue existed, so Oh well, such is the game. I can't pay flipper prices. If I wait a while, hopefully I can get a Reg. for below retail.

Reg is still up for order. As for me, my Ex head is still on display. Maybe I'll get bored of it one month later and go for the reg head.

Reg is still up for order. As for me, my Ex head is still on display. Maybe I'll get bored of it one month later and go for the reg head.

True, but I want an Ex because like you, I'd display it but so many people said they hate it and won't use it but still just had to have it anyway. I hope to get a Reg for cheaper than retail if I have to get a Reg. I'm back collecting as I can and I've been fortunate so far. I paid below retail on 3 out of the four 1/4 pieces I have so far. Maybe that has spoiled me? Lol probably. The only statue I ordered from SS is Rogue Exc so far. That was the 1st PF that went up for pre-order after I discovered the SS website.

I like collecting statues, but I find it is very unforgiving to those who missed pieces for whatever reason. You have to be "oh well" about it and move on. I'll never complete the 1/4 Avengers, but I still can with X-Men.

I have an exclusive and kept the exclusive head still in the box! Will never take it out!

I like the print though :)

I have an exclusive and kept the exclusive head still in the box! Will never take it out!

I like the print though :)

Well why don't you donate your head? Lol. You could probably sell your head.

Meanwhile, I and many others who would want to actually display it will likely never get the chance unless we pay up to the flippers. So unfair...Lol.

True, there is the print though with that exclusive package.

you can never have too much head.

AMEN!!!!!!​
Cyclops06.jpg

True, but I want an Ex because like you, I'd display it but so many people said they hate it and won't use it but still just had to have it anyway. I hope to get a Reg for cheaper than retail if I have to get a Reg. I'm back collecting as I can and I've been fortunate so far. I paid below retail on 3 out of the four 1/4 pieces I have so far. Maybe that has spoiled me? Lol probably. The only statue I ordered from SS is Rogue Exc so far. That was the 1st PF that went up for pre-order after I discovered the SS website.

I like collecting statues, but I find it is very unforgiving to those who missed pieces for whatever reason. You have to be "oh well" about it and move on. I'll never complete the 1/4 Avengers, but I still can with X-Men.

I think you must be kidding me. As a collector it is without a doubt we are going for an EX if it is at the same price range. If you want the statue bad, why dont you order it at the very beginning? Like me, I put on the waitlist because I was late, I wanted it bad as a result I got it from Ebay, paying $100 more for the statue. (Excluding $50 more on shipping)The Reg is in stock, you wont miss the X-Men, in case you get it now.

Your logic will go on when it is out of stock and whenever you see, Cyclops is not a great piece, you will then say, "Hm, why dont they not get the Cyclops for someone who wants it?"

Conclusion, dont be cheap, just pay a $100 more for the EX if you really think it is a must for your collection.

I think you must be kidding me. As a collector it is without a doubt we are going for an EX if it is at the same price range. If you want the statue bad, why dont you order it at the very beginning? Like me, I put on the waitlist because I was late, I wanted it bad as a result I got it from Ebay, paying $100 more for the statue. (Excluding $50 more on shipping)The Reg is in stock, you wont miss the X-Men, in case you get it now.

Your logic will go on when it is out of stock and whenever you see, Cyclops is not a great piece, you will then say, "Hm, why dont they not get the Cyclops for someone who wants it?"

Conclusion, dont be cheap, just pay a $100 more for the EX if you really think it is a must for your collection.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Looks great Mister, but get that Colossus outta there, he looks like he needs a sandwich!

Congrats on your conversions, you won't be disappointed. That Ex head is great to display once a year at least!

Back