Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted on this, so thanks to whoever cancelled, heh. This is my first successful waitlist conversion...does SS typically send an email to notify you? Because I didn't notice I was converted until I logged into my account. No telling how long ago I was converted.

My waitlist converted on this, so thanks to whoever cancelled, heh. This is my first successful waitlist conversion...does SS typically send an email to notify you? Because I didn't notice I was converted until I logged into my account. No telling how long ago I was converted.

yeah you should receive two notices, first one stating that your WL is about to convert and if you don't what this item, you have 2 days to cancel it before it becomes and order.
then the second one states that you didn't cancel it and the WL reservation converts to and actual order.

i would check and make sure that your contact email is correct, cause you should of received both. unless you thought you submitted for the WL and you actually ordered it instead.

I suppose it's possible that it was an email issue. I just recently closed an email account (One I had on file for my SS account). I thought I was fairly quick with making the change to my SS account (I thought it was less than 2 days), but I suppose the email(s) could've been lost because of that. I know I was definitely waitlisted though. Either way, I'm excited to get the piece.

yeah you should receive two notices, first one stating that your WL is about to convert and if you don't what this item, you have 2 days to cancel it before it becomes and order.
then the second one states that you didn't cancel it and the WL reservation converts to and actual order.

i would check and make sure that your contact email is correct, cause you should of received both. unless you thought you submitted for the WL and you actually ordered it instead.

Maybe they used to but I don't think they do anymore. I haven't received any WL conversion e-mails for the last few items I have had convert. I just get the shipping and final invoice e-mails when it has already been billed and shipped.

This is going to be the hottest female sculpt from Sideshow

Dagger looks good but I'm not a huge fan. Would love to see Scarlet Witch, Sue Richards, Black Widow, Enchantress, etc; more of the classic Marvel gals.

BB

Quoted for Truth. If the production comes anywhere near as close as the proto then the Brooks like has a completist for sure.

The face esp, aside from Rogue I haven't cared too much for the AH facial sculpts -- yeah I know, they have faces?! :horror

Well, if previews are any indication, Dagger might be playing a larger role in the Marvel U soon.

Dark X-Men

normal_darkxmen.jpg

Back