Daredevil Born Again (Disney+) - Spring 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote, source, link?
Thanks!

I think that Jye might be referring to...

...this scene from She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

yrAO9zg.gif

To be fair, DD did get his licks in before and after this. However, I'd be really surprised if they incorporate Jen into BA more than a throwaway "There was a lawyer..." line from Matt.

Jimbo & Sanchez? Was that the two he took a nap with in the gutter?
From Born Again: Poor Matt he is so strungout, broken and blind he thinks he's home in a cosy bed. :lol
9163yh.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, I hope no She Hulk (though a Walters cameo would be fine, they are both lawyers, narrative context could certainly justify it.
Yet after three seasons on Netflix and some of the best well grounded, exigent fight choreography. The first thing Disney did with this character, was turn DD into an outrageous CG generated fighting cartoon caricature, in SHulk.
91bnnl.gif

And then clowned Kingpin where he was written as a dismissive joke in Hawkeye .
So my expectations are low.

Though going by the D23 footage, hopefully it looks like they are back to form here, and the more grounded, weighty fights are back.
=""

Last edited:
Anyway, I hope no She Hulk (though a Walters cameo would be fine, they are both lawyers, narrative context could certainly justify it.
Yet after three seasons on Netflix and some the best well grounded, exigent fight choreography. The first thing Disney did with this character, was turn DD into an outrageous CG generated fighting cartoon caricature, in SHulk.
ezgif-3-317943e051.gif

And then clowned Kingpin where he was written as a dismissive joke in Hawkeye .
So my expectations are low.

Though going by the D23 footage, hopefully it looks like they are back to form here, and the more grounded, weighty fights are back.
=""

didn't they fire ( or didn't hire) the stunt guy for daredevil for she hulk?
I remember hearing that it didn't even have the stunt guy.

I absolutely do not want she hulk cameo for this because I KNOW That her dialogue is going to be jokes or cringey. or she's going to break the 4th wall or something.
I cannot see them doing a serious normal cameo.

Back