Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the best DD statue to date? I used to own the museum bowen, and sold it with no regret. I have a feeling this comiquette will top them all. As long as he is in the same scale as Elektra I will be very happy.

the best DD out will prob be this one until the PF comes out

the best DD out will prob be this one until the PF comes out

I agree Ink DD PF in 1/4 scale will be the winner, but since they just about to release the comiquette I think we have to wait for a while on that. In the mean time I will enjoy this DD comiquette :yess:

What is the best DD statue to date? I used to own the museum bowen, and sold it with no regret. I have a feeling this comiquette will top them all. As long as he is in the same scale as Elektra I will be very happy.

Dare I say, that until something else comes out these are the best DD on the market. Don't come down on me to hard ink but these are te best to date IMO...

I have both version of the Hard Hero DD but I think these are better.

Dare I say, that until something else comes out these are the best DD on the market. Don't come down on me to hard ink but these are te best to date IMO...

I have both version of the Hard Hero DD but I think these are better.

no need to worry about coming down...everyone is entitled to their own opinion and quite frankly those are some nice statues. I personally like this one:

:hi5:

I still have HIGH hopes for this upcoming SSC version :wink1:

O my...

tumblr_lh69o9tLRe1qd150io1_500.gif

DDstatue.jpg

I was looking for this way before I found Sideshow.
I still like how it looks. It's straight out of a Daredevil cover plus there's a cross. I have a strange fondness to crosses. Let the bashing begin. :pray:

This comiquette will easily blow the doors off of any DD created so far. BD. HH. All of them! I agree there are decent ones out there, but NOTHING like this! :rock

I've owned both HH versions and original BD versions. Still own the new BD red, but this comiquette will be the one I keep always. I just hope they also do justice to the PF and don't put jammies on his ass!

This comiquette will easily blow the doors off of any DD created so far. BD. HH. All of them! I agree there are decent ones out there, but NOTHING like this! :rock

I've owned both HH versions and original BD versions. Still own the new BD red, but this comiquette will be the one I keep always. I just hope they also do justice to the PF and don't put jammies on his ass!
:goodpost:
Amen to that!

I can't see how SSC can avoid the PJs on a DD PF. You know it's coming Barb. Red felt FTW!:lol

I can't see how SSC can avoid the PJs on a DD PF. You know it's coming Barb. Red felt FTW!:lol
:lol I have my doubts, brother. Yet, I hope dearly they are proven WRONG! I have always said that characters with such skin tight costumes deserve to be fully sculpted. Wanna call 'em PFs? Throw a cape or other such attire upon their body. Otherwise, don't bother. JMHO, of course. :monkey1

Back