Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll go out on a limb, & predict that this piece will grow on you(us), & may reach close to grail status! You heard it here first.

No chance. The base is beautiful, but the character himself is lacking. Poorly chosen pose & scale imo.

No chance. The base is beautiful, but the character himself is lacking. Poorly chosen pose & scale imo.

I disagree. The balance, pose, & detail of this piece are perfect. The character, & base, are in perfect harmony. As for scale, though not 1/4 scale, overall will be plenty large , & very impressive. Won't be long now..................................to see.

I disagree. The balance, pose, & detail of this piece are perfect. The character, & base, are in perfect harmony. As for scale, though not 1/4 scale, overall will be plenty large , & very impressive. Won't be long now..................................to see.

I think the only thing you can be complained about is if DD is standing on someone's grave, it seems like he does not like to pose like that. (It gives me the feeling like he is standing at a sky tower or so so.)

I'll agree with you about the detail b/c that is in fact stunning, but imo it's the base that is the highlight of this piece when it should probably be the character.

My comment about scale wasn't in reference to the overall piece, I was referring to just the scale of Daredevil himself so I should have made that clear. From the pictures he just looks small, but maybe I'm mistaken.

I'll agree with you about the detail b/c that is in fact stunning, but imo it's the base that is the highlight of this piece when it should probably be the character.

My comment about scale wasn't in reference to the overall piece, I was referring to just the scale of Daredevil himself so I should have made that clear. From the pictures he just looks small, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Will be 1/5 scale as SSC has stated. In hand pics will tell the tale on this piece.

Since I love the piece and have it on order, I'll be able to tell first hand.

What is the best DD statue to date? I used to own the museum bowen, and sold it with no regret. I have a feeling this comiquette will top them all. As long as he is in the same scale as Elektra I will be very happy.

Back