Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Hey thanks guys!

I have done a little more detailing work on the coat here and there (added the pockets and the buttons) and have added some weathering. I also made a bomb detonator.

I haven't had time to take additional photos yet. It has been a CRAZY BUSY few weeks. I have been freelancing some design work for the past few weeks, and I just got engaged on Friday!:panic::panic:

I will most likely be waiting to take the photos with Batman till the new DKR Batman comes out. I do not own the HT Dark Knight Batman. I had one lined up, but the deal fell through a few weeks ago. All I have is Batman Begins Batman....:slap

Oh, and I STILL have to finish up my Ermac & Possbily Ninja Gaiden Black Ryu! AHHHHHHH

I did decide what my NEXT custom is going to be though... I am going to use the new Kaustic Heroik body to make a figure I always wanted!
horus-b.jpg

Last edited:

Hey thanks guys!

I have done a little more detailing work on the coat here and there (added the pockets and the buttons) and have added some weathering. I also made a bomb detonator.

I haven't had time to take additional photos yet. It has been a CRAZY BUSY few weeks. I have been freelancing some design work for the past few weeks, and I just got engaged on Friday!:panic::panic:

I will most likely be waiting to take the photos with Batman till the new DKR Batman comes out. I do not own the HT Dark Knight Batman. I had one lined up, but the deal fell through a few weeks ago. All I have is Batman Begins Batman....:slap

Really looking forward to new pics. Your Bane is truly amazing.:clap

Yeah mate can't wait to see the new pictures of Bane phenomenal work.Oh and congratulatioins on your engagement.

So ummmm has Void offered you

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE[/ame]

Yet?

LOLZ

Yeah mate can't wait to see the new pictures of Bane phenomenal work.Oh and congratulatioins on your engagement.

Congrats on the engagement and really look fwd to new pics of Bane!!!

Thanks guys! I figured any girl that lets me have a whole room in our house for my "doll collection" is a keeper!

Your custom is incredible. When I read that Hot Toys just announced a Bane figure then I saw your custom on Facebook I was hyped. My daughter had to point out that it wasn't a hot toys figure. I think they are going to have a tough time topping yours.

Your custom is incredible. When I read that Hot Toys just announced a Bane figure then I saw your custom on Facebook I was hyped. My daughter had to point out that it wasn't a hot toys figure. I think they are going to have a tough time topping yours.

Thanks! The figure recently announced on facebook is the REAL bane figure! Unless you saw my custom posted somewhere!?!

Back