Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

This just continues to get better Tim! I'm loving the fact you're getting a lot of over due attention now. Your MK outfits were amazing and I'm glad everyone else is realizing what an amazing customizer you are :rock

Thanks Brant! That really does mean a lot to me!! :hi5:

BaneFinal4.jpg
THIS.
I wan't this on my shelf, awesome work man! You have some serious talent!:hi5:

Bane is a custom I never thought would happen due to the complexity and totally custom nature of his outfit. But I love it when customizers don't accept that as defeat but go ahead and make one anyway :rock

HOLY CRAP Twik!!! Great work man. He looks amazing. I am stunned.

nice work! a modded marcus wright overcoat might work for him as well, for the final piece.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I am blown away by all the praise! It means a lot! Thanks again!

I finally nailed a wrist guard! So, here are some updated shots! Hope you enjoy!

BaneFinal6.jpg

BaneFinal5.jpg

BaneFinal4.jpg

BaneFinal2.jpg

BaneFinal1.jpg

Pics with Batman coming soon!

Holy crap! That is.....woooooow!!!!! You are amazing man, this is really one of the best figure ever!

0__0 you're the one talanted mofo... Love ur every single work u shared on this board!

The best custom made figure I have ever seen.

Wow that turned out beautifully!!!

Like somebody else said, if I were shown this and told it was a glimpse of what HT were releasing, I would be very happy :thud:

Thanks! It is much appreciated! I have no doubt that HT will make one better than this. If only I had access to the equipment they have!

And... if this was a HT product, some people would be like "That headsculpt is off, the lower half looks like Hannibal Lecter... I just don't see Hardy" or "Hot Toys SUCKS, the colors are off on the vest!"

All the comments and praise are much appreciated everyone! I did think of another accessory to go with the detonator... a Batman cowl!

Thanks! It is much appreciated! I have no doubt that HT will make one better than this. If only I had access to the equipment they have!

And... if this was a HT product, some people would be like "That headsculpt is off, the lower half looks like Hannibal Lecter... I just don't see Hardy" or "Hot Toys SUCKS, the colors are off on the vest!"

All the comments and praise are much appreciated everyone! I did think of another accessory to go with the detonator... a Batman cowl!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back