Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters review and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure 6 is officially Ra's. eBay seller in CA has pics, people at SDCC are somehow getting them too. Entertainment Earth is shipping the "secret figure" to people as well.

Still think its funny that people were denying it was Ra's when the complete list leaked 7 months ago with accurate UPCs.

Re: Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters Bane, Batman, Alfred, catwoman review

Keep in mind Gordon only comes with the smashed LENS, not a whole Bat Signal. You'll have to pick up the other 5 MM figures to create the whole Signal.

Hey Mike, I just wanted to drop a line and say I love your site and I read reviews there all the time. There are many many figures I waited for your take first before I pulled the trigger or not. :)

My last minute SDCC score :yess

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Some fool closed the Mattel Movie Masters thread, so I'll post my pics here. I've been having a lot of fun with my movie masters figures. I've been piecing together dioramas from bases and furniture that came with old figures. So I've been taking pics and messing around.

20120716_131617.jpg

20120716_131640.jpg

20120716_131847.jpg

Some funny shots:

20120716_141729.jpg

"Not in the house Master Wayne!"

20120716_140648.jpg

Incognito.

20120716_142223.jpg

"I feel faint Alfred. I require a rootbeer float."

I have seen Ra's Al Ghul's with his jacket closed and, I have come across one that has an open jacket. Is an open jacket rare that shows the full length of his tie?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Movie Masters Bat Pod and DarkKnight - a helluva lot cheaper than the HT Dark Knight Rises DX and Bat Pod i currently have preordered !

DSCN3582.jpg

DSCN3568.jpg

DSCN3581.jpg

Me and my pop are going crazy looking for wave 2. I checked two Targets and a Walmart yesterday, and today he and I went to another Target and a Walmart. No sign of Catwoman, Blake, or R'as anywhere. Not even an Alfred (not that I need him).

Can someone who's completed the batsignal confirm what pieces come with the Blake and Ra's figures?

I have all the others, and wondering if one of those last 2 comes with a light or something or is does that need to supplied on your own?

Me and my pop are going crazy looking for wave 2. I checked two Targets and a Walmart yesterday, and today he and I went to another Target and a Walmart. No sign of Catwoman, Blake, or R'as anywhere. Not even an Alfred (not that I need him).

I'm in the same boat too man. can't find any of wave 2 anywhere. :mad:

I'm surprised but not since it's the same with transformers here in Texas. we seem to be part of the last areas to get new stuff in

Back