Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters review and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coolbeans, thanks. I was excited for a second :lol surprised Mattel didn't release one like your custom to milk these even more. I know I would've bought it and I'm sure other's would have too.

If anybody is interested in doing the bane custom I did, I'm probably going to make another one and I'll post pics of the process. :wave

Banes

ddb32137.jpg

Love that look for this figure. Going to try and do a custom eventually myself. Anyone tried it with a Wrestler or MOTUC to give the arms more bulk?

If anybody is interested in doing the bane custom I did, I'm probably going to make another one and I'll post pics of the process. :wave

I'd love to see that tutorial please. I have thought about going a head and buying that TRU 2 pack to do the mod but really have no idea how I'd go Bout doing it

Just bought a R'as off of ebay. It wasn't cheap either. $51. I just couldn't wait, because I'm building a city for my movie masters figures and will be shooting a youtube series.

Sure, I'll put one together tomorrow and post pics. :wave

Thanks man I appreciate it! :)

Just bought a R'as off of ebay. It wasn't cheap either. $51. I just couldn't wait, because I'm building a city for my movie masters figures and will be shooting a youtube series.

Awesome man but you should've gotten him off of Amazon. Would've saved you a little over $10

Awesome man but you should've gotten him off of Amazon. Would've saved you a little over $10

____. Well, luckily it was paid for by my father as a gift to me. I feel bad though now. I couldn't find a John Blake on there so I figure R'as wouldn't be there either. Dammit. :slap

____. Well, luckily it was paid for by my father as a gift to me. I feel bad though now. I couldn't find a John Blake on there so I figure R'as wouldn't be there either. Dammit. :slap

They're both on Amazon

Blake:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Knight-Masters-Collector-Figure/dp/B006O6F270/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1342881735&sr=1-6&keywords=dark+knight+rises+movie+masters[/ame]

R'as:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Knight-Masters-Collector-Figure/dp/B006O6F22U/ref=sr_1_7?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1342881735&sr=1-7&keywords=dark+knight+rises+movie+masters[/ame]

Tutorial

b2ca7338.jpg

Hold figure like so and pull the the neck post to the right to loosen the chest.
b7508cd8.jpg

Wedge the flat head between arm and chest and start prying open the chest.
f95786f4.jpg

Take arms out.
c0b83269.jpg

766dc005.jpg

Repeat with coat bane.
3396d3b9.jpg

18b2bbe9.jpg

b3880311.jpg

Done
3cb598e3.jpg

Now the first bane with the body armor I did, his back wasn't painted for some reason. The second one's back wasn painted. Kind of weird. Finally you will have to glue both back and chest together again.

Thanks for the tutorial man! Might be a stupid question, but to get the heads off you just need to boil some water or use a hair dryer right?

I don't think I could find Blake because I was typing in "movie masters john blake" instead of "movie masters gcpd blake". It wasn't until I observed the packaging in an ebay pic that I figured it out.

Oh gotcha. I never type in specifics on Amazon or eBay b/c ppl tend to call figures differently. I just typed in "movie masters batman" and all of them from TDK and TDKR came up

Thanks for the tutorial man! Might be a stupid question, but to get the heads off you just need to boil some water or use a hair dryer right?

Oh gotcha. I never type in specifics on Amazon or eBay b/c ppl tend to call figures differently. I just typed in "movie masters batman" and all of them from TDK and TDKR came up

That's probably how you're supposed to do it,:lol I just pulled them off.

Can someone who's completed the batsignal confirm what pieces come with the Blake and Ra's figures?

I have all the others, and wondering if one of those last 2 comes with a light or something or is does that need to supplied on your own?

Anyone help out please?

Back