Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they didn't release the specs I can try playing "Line up the apples" when I get off work later.

Sounds cool Josh. Also, you probably need to update the SS DC collection pic. I wouldn't mind having that as a banner for the forum/DC sub forum instead of having to see that eyesore of a GL figure everytime. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, according to my guestimations, this piece will be roughly 26, maybe 27 inches.

EDIT:. OK, lining him up with Superman.... 26, maybe a touch shorter. He's definitely wider than Supes sans cape.

For comparison...

O9WmFzM.jpg

Man, I was hoping Darkseid would be at least a head and a half taller. But I like how thick he looks. That better be one big apple.

Man, I was hoping Darkseid would be at least a head and a half taller. But I like how thick he looks. That better be one big apple.

He is, his base and how he's standing on it make him look lower
Well, if his base was at the same level as Superman, he'd be at least an inch taller.
Exactly. He's not G. Hulk big, but he is fairly massive. I dunno if he should be $600 but that is what it is.

True, plus he could be at a different distance in perspective. I guess we'll see once we get the final specs. I am impressed though. He's one of my most wanted characters in PF form.

I like the regular head sculpt but the exclusive head sculpt needs some work. As it stands that's not something I would ever display. I think a better exclusive would have been the Omega beams, Killing Glove, or Mother Box. Those would have been insta-buy exclusives for me. I will probably save a little dough and order the regular edition here.

People of Earth, this is Darkseid, Lord of Apokolips! | Sideshow Collectibles

If ever there were a face of evil in the DC Universe, this is it. Capturing the most malevolent villain the Justice League has ever faced, Sideshow is proud to present the Darkseid Premium Format™ Figure.

Towering over two feet tall, the imposing ruler of the planet Apokolips lords over its war-torn and fiery terrain with an iron fist. As the formidable Omega Sanction burns bright in his eyes, the merciless tyrant seeks the Anti-Life Equation and – in turn – the means to usurp free will from all sentient life in the universe.

A being of unparalleled might and immeasurable intelligence, Darkseid’s god-like powers make him not only a threat to our world and its heroes, but to every world within his powerful reach.

The Sideshow Exclusive Edition will feature an additional swap-out menacing portrait.

Artist Credits

Kris Anka (Design)
Walter O’Neal (Design)
Pablo Viggiano (Sculpt)
Earl Ellis (Sculpt)
Alfred Paredes (Sculpt)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Sideshow Design & Development Team

The regular and Exclusive versions of the Darkseid Premium Format™ Figure will be priced at $599.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, April 9th.

It'd be interesting to see Lobo and Darkseid next to each other. The height for Lobo is 28.5" but 2-3 inches of that is his gun.

It says he's over 24 inches but that base is big...Colossus was 24 inches but has a much smaller base.

300121_press03-001.jpg

attachment.php

will he be shorter (minus the base) than Colossus ?

I think Figure wise, they're proably close to the same height. As for actual height with base, where Colosuss was just a smidge over 24" I think Darkseid probably stands around 25 1/2" to 26" tall.

People of Earth, this is Darkseid, Lord of Apokolips! | Sideshow Collectibles

If ever there were a face of evil in the DC Universe, this is it. Capturing the most malevolent villain the Justice League has ever faced, Sideshow is proud to present the Darkseid Premium Format™ Figure.

Towering over two feet tall, the imposing ruler of the planet Apokolips lords over its war-torn and fiery terrain with an iron fist. As the formidable Omega Sanction burns bright in his eyes, the merciless tyrant seeks the Anti-Life Equation and – in turn – the means to usurp free will from all sentient life in the universe.

A being of unparalleled might and immeasurable intelligence, Darkseid’s god-like powers make him not only a threat to our world and its heroes, but to every world within his powerful reach.

The Sideshow Exclusive Edition will feature an additional swap-out menacing portrait.

Artist Credits

Kris Anka (Design)
Walter O’Neal (Design)
Pablo Viggiano (Sculpt)
Earl Ellis (Sculpt)
Alfred Paredes (Sculpt)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Sideshow Design & Development Team

The regular and Exclusive versions of the Darkseid Premium Format™ Figure will be priced at $599.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, April 9th.

like this even more

I wish the EX was either more and/or better. I'm on the fence now, probably wait till after release since I don't really care about the EX head.

I new that was a Pablo Viggiano sculpt the minute I saw it. This statue looks amazing. I do wish they gave him a switch out left arm though. The price seems a little ridiculous for what they're giving us. At $600 they better nail the paint on this.

Back