Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO you guys mean to have it in your shopping cart (while being logged in) right ?
seams not to work on Maul.. also.. edition size is not set yet either... so I might try another time.. thanks !

yeah, you have to generally wait a month or two after the edition size is posted for the trick to work.

Might throw $100 from a visa card I got at Christmas at a SSC giftcard to put towards Maul instead of trying the 10% trick. I really just want to order him lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Might throw $100 from a visa card I got at Christmas at a SSC giftcard to put towards Maul instead of trying the 10% trick. I really just want to order him lol

dont understand the rush? its not coming out before at least a year ... ex will last a while too

dont understand the rush? its not coming out before at least a year ... ex will last a while too
I'm impatient when something comes out that I want, and there hasn't been much out for at least 2 years that I've been like oh, I need to preorder it now. I'm trying to fight the urge because like you said, it doesn't come out for a long time and not much gets sold out quick these days. Just a bad habit driven by anxiety lol

I'm impatient when something comes out that I want, and there hasn't been much out for at least 2 years that I've been like oh, I need to preorder it now. I'm trying to fight the urge because like you said, it doesn't come out for a long time and not much gets sold out quick these days. Just a bad habit driven by anxiety lol

oh I understand quite well... believe me ..

That's exactly why I pre-ordered it. I pretty much never pre-order anything, especially that long in advance, because I change my mind a lot and my priorities keep fluctuating (collectibles are only one of a few hobbies). One thing that never fluctuates though is my love for Darth Maul and my hope for nice Darth Maul pieces, so total no-brainer in this case :lol

Also it's very strange how this PF was revealed pretty much in sync with an insane increase in popularity/price of some Darth Maul pieces that had been stagnating for a very, very long time, especially the eFX lightsaber and the Mythos statue. You could still find both for retail or less just a few months ago. Very far from the case at the moment (glad I have both, one of them still unopened).

That's exactly why I pre-ordered did. I pretty much never pre-order anything, especially that long in advance, because I change my mind a lot and my priorities keep fluctuating (collectibles are only one of a few hobbies). One thing that never fluctuates though is my love for Darth Maul and my hope for nice Darth Maul pieces, so total no-brainer in this case [emoji38]

Also it's very strange how this PF was revealed pretty much in sync with an insane increase in popularity/price of some Darth Maul pieces that had been stagnating for a very, very long time, especially the eFX lightsaber and the Mythos statue. You could still find both for retail or less just a few months ago. Very far from the case at the moment (glad I have both, one of them still unopened).
The Maul mythos statue is gorgeous. Really bummed I missed out on it initially, Obi Wan, too.

So does the double light saber light up? Any confirmation?

We won't know for a while, but there is a pretty good chance it will based on the most recent statement from Sideshow.
Basically their approach is "if it can light up, it will, but we do that stuff much later". Their most recent Star Wars PF with a lightsaber (Vader) has lights all over the place, even inside the base, so I would say it's highly probable both Maul and Kylo will get light up sabers.

ES has not been set for this yet.

Looks like the ES is up and it is indeed 750 for the exclusive.

I just PO'ed. Cost aside, this looks like it is going to be a great piece and I'm confident SS will add a light up feature. I wish it weighed a bit more but I'm not going to notice when it is in the Besta.

I am surprised folks are confident this will light up. SS has said "no" in their last 2 offerings. They CAN do it but choose not to. I think that is quite clear.

I am surprised folks are confident this will light up. SS has said "no" in their last 2 offerings. They CAN do it but choose not to. I think that is quite clear.

It's better for SS to say "No", then include it later than to say "Yes" and not.

As for the ES, Exclusive is indeed 750. The regular will most likely be in the thousands, based on previous releases.

Looks like the ES is up and it is indeed 750 for the exclusive.

I just PO'ed. Cost aside, this looks like it is going to be a great piece and I'm confident SS will add a light up feature. I wish it weighed a bit more but I'm not going to notice when it is in the Besta.

I checked right before I posted and it still said TBD, that is odd.

Back