Darth Sidious LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is due in next week now. I Can't wait, I'll post pics once I get it. I thought the sculpt on this one was pretty good. Obi was horrible IMO.

I agree! I cancelled the emperor 1:1 bust due to financial reason at that time. I think this LSB looks cool, especially the 360 view. And yes, Obi wan is ugly, Why didn't they make him like the LSF portrait? After all they both are 1/2 scale anyway. I sold all my GG minibusts and trying to collect the SW LSB line. Got Cody, and Sidious is coming tomorrow. Would have gotten Obi Wan too if he has better likeness.

I agree! I cancelled the emperor 1:1 bust due to financial reason at that time. I think this LSB looks cool, especially the 360 view. And yes, Obi wan is ugly, Why didn't they make him like the LSF portrait? After all they both are 1/2 scale anyway. I sold all my GG minibusts and trying to collect the SW LSB line. Got Cody, and Sidious is coming tomorrow. Would have gotten Obi Wan too if he has better likeness.

I would've picked up Obi if he was more like the LSF likeness but I'm afraid he will not make it to my shelf until they revisit him down the road, maybe from the PT.

Thanks for the pics. Sid looks vicious! :)

Awesome!! :clap:clap

looks awesome Thanks for the pics.

Thanks guys,
Somehow this bust needs lots of shading in order to looks awesome. I mean the portrait looks off when I first opened it. But the more I looked at it later on, it gets better. I was gonna return it for a second, but i changed my mind. i am happy with it. The only 2 things that bother me is: 1 the wrinkle lines are too "organized" Doesn't look natrual. 2, the sith pupil looks small(plain, not enough details). But i can live with it. That's all I have to say for this bust.

I received mine yesterday as well and opened it last night right. I didn't have time to take pics. I think he looks great and displays well. Once I get off work I will try to post some pics tonight.

I had this on order, REALLY wanted it but had to cancel due to several pieces shipping around the same time. I hope to pick it up down the road!

They aren't winning me over with these LSB's. Just stick to the Life Size Busts SSC!

We can't all afford life size statues, not to mention the space they require. these LSB busts are perfect for me and many others. great detail, cheaper, imposing size and still fairly easy to display. This one looks good to me.

Here are some pics of ES# 134. I took a few different angles to show different details in the sculpture, mostly close ups of the face details. Please note that I did use a flash so the coloring is off a little but the paint app. is excellent. I like this piece and think it displays well.

IMG_7873.jpg
IMG_7871.jpg

IMG_7872.jpg
IMG_7883.jpg

IMG_7875.jpg
IMG_7882.jpg

IMG_7881.jpg

Back