Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it will really drop in price much... can't see too many people dropping $1200 and then turning around to sell at a loss.

I'd guess that the regular will likely be stable in price for a while, but will start to creep up.

can anyone give me the dimensions of vaders helmet? (width and Length)

Need to know If I can display it next to the bust.

thank You. :)

If anything I would be getting the regular and it is on backorder right now through SSC. Which I assume with be waves of them and they will have it for a bit longer. Such is life if I don't get one but I don't want to drop what I have now.

If anything I would be getting the regular and it is on backorder right now through SSC. Which I assume with be waves of them and they will have it for a bit longer. Such is life if I don't get one but I don't want to drop what I have now.

My way of thinking right now as well, I'm sure there will be some getting rid of this once they have it, SSC can't satisfy everyone, it won't be screen accurate enough for some. :lecture

I'd almost not care about saving if I get taken care of if anything would happen to the piece or I am not satisfied.

That's why I'm going through Sideshow even for the regular. Flexpay is also the only way I could get this.

I'd almost not care about saving if I get taken care of if anything would happen to the piece or I am not satisfied.

That's key, some retailers will take care of you, but very important with something this expensive and this much potential for trouble that you go through someone you can count on in a worst case scenario.

CS is 2nd to none with Sideshow... but honestly I trust Alter Ego (who I'd order from) just as much.

Alter Ego or Mike at Razor's Edge normally just drop ship direct from SS anyway, so as fas as delivery times/etc it really makes no difference; other than price of course!

Both have just as good CS as SS too. :lecture

I haven't ordered much from them, but I've always had positive experiences. And I've only heard good things on the board about their CS.

"Your Wait List Reservation # W2095 is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2010-04-08. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2010-04-08 by logging into your account here"

w000h0000)!!!!!!!! :chew:chew:chew

Back