Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my collection focus are OT Imperials and especially Stormtroopers, I never was really interested in getting MR or Icons Vader's LE lightsabers (Vader being the only OT Imperial with saber). I got Vader's Force FX ANH and ESB lightsabers for really good prices, thus couldn't pass on them. But I have MR Stormtrooper blaster and MR Emperor's cane.

Wow, didn't know about new versions with removable blades... wonder how secure they'll be? The real fun of the FX ligthsabers is you can actually swing them around and act like a fool :lol

The reason I was suggesting a broken FX is that I've seen those sell sometimes for $30 or $40 which would be a very cheap alternative to a new FX or a high-end prop replica.

I had that same thought, but surely Hasbro will have considered it too, probably a screw in mechanism like the battery compartment.

Saving up money is hard :monkey2

Especially its in my paypal account and so "easy" to dip into... I was good about a month ago then went a bit of buying bender. Now creeping it back up in preparation for Vader.

Guess the upside is I don't think anything else is scheduled to ship between now and the end of April.

I personally think an Episode 3 Ankin/Vader reveal would be way cooler. Even if it is PT...

And if I know SS, they'll make one, might be limited, but they'll make one.

If they could recycle this bust and just do a different Anakin portrait, I'd think maybe, but people'd probably dislike the helmet being based on ROTJ and not having the symetrical look of the ROTS helm.

I personally think an Episode 3 Ankin/Vader reveal would be way cooler. Even if it is PT...

And if I know SS, they'll make one, might be limited, but they'll make one.

Your post is full of fail...

sisko-facepalm.gif

But, actually a good point... I could see them tweaking this into an ROTS version. Although that would be one hell of an exclusive :google

I just can't see them doing it as a mere variant, to sell a bust from that movie, I don't think just the really charred head would be enough, so then you have to make the mask different and that's a lot of work, especially because collectors wouldn't accept not having the interior of the face plate look ROTS style which is much more detail than they've done for this bust.

darth-vader-helmet-mask.jpg

I'd love to see a 1:1 version of that charred portrait, but not sure it'll happen. They could just do a burnt Anakin bust I might be tempted by that, burnt shoulders and everything, Sith eyes. It's inhuman enough to work.

I just can't see them doing it as a mere variant, to sell a bust from that movie, I don't think just the really charred head would be enough, so then you have to make the mask different and that's a lot of work, especially because collectors wouldn't accept not having the interior of the face plate look ROTS style which is much more detail than they've done for this bust.

darth-vader-helmet-mask.jpg

I'd love to see a 1:1 version of that charred portrait, but not sure it'll happen. They could just do a burnt Anakin bust I might be tempted by that, burnt shoulders and everything, Sith eyes. It's inhuman enough to work.

Give it a few years from now, they'll revisit vader in bust form.

Yeah but I think Iron Man's partly driven by lack of characters, with the plethora of designs in Star Wars, it's hard to imagine them revisiting an already made one in bust form anytime soon. They've been doing busts since 2006 and only just unveiled their 11th, with plenty of other characters that could be done. I really hope they venture into humans, Obi-Wan Kenobi is the only 1:1 bust I'd really like that they haven't made.

Back