Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Official... have you money by the 12th :vader

PROCESSING BEGINS: April 12, 2010

Item name: Darth Vader Life-Size Bust – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 29731

Item price: $ 1,249.99

* Specialty shipping for this item. Please read below!

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on April 12, 2010. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

yup, ex or nothing at all in my opinion. (there will be after market stands, but i rather have it straight from SS)

If you intend on spending any serious ammount of time using the Anakin portrait, the Ex. is a must. I don't know anyone who could make a custom stand and therefore wouldn't have much trust in getting one from anyone that offers one, for what this costs, last thing I'd want is to find a stand giving out and ruing the helmet. Sideshow engineered it to properly support the weight of the piece.

Called CS today and they were more than helpful (as always), I wasn't getting the standard notices because I only have the one Flex left.

Thanks SS! :clap :vader :fireworks

If you intend on spending any serious ammount of time using the Anakin portrait, the Ex. is a must. I don't know anyone who could make a custom stand and therefore wouldn't have much trust in getting one from anyone that offers one, for what this costs, last thing I'd want is to find a stand giving out and ruing the helmet. Sideshow engineered it to properly support the weight of the piece.

good point. but im pretty sure someone with the helmet in hand will come up with something that will support the weight (not sure how heavy it is)

Seriously? They aren't even beginning to process orders for the exclusive next week... have you gotten some kind of delivery information already?

Seriously? They aren't even beginning to process orders for the exclusive next week... have you gotten some kind of delivery information already?

with all the stuff he orders from SS probably hooked him up :chew

yup, ex or nothing at all in my opinion. (there will be after market stands, but i rather have it straight from SS)

That is right if you are not from overseas and if the shipping costs/taxes/customs charges etc. will not raise the price of the ex to over $300 and maybe close to $400. :rolleyes: If I lived in US I would have ordered the EX as well, or at least if living in EU (and s*it money). ;) As for custom made stands I'm sure there will be people making these quite soon. Anyway I'm going to display my Vader with mask on, that is Darth Vader for me, not the old man that changed his opinions at the end of ROTJ.

That is right if you are not from overseas and if the shipping costs/taxes/customs charges etc. will not raise the price of the ex to over $300 and maybe close to $400. :rolleyes: If I lived in US I would have ordered the EX as well, or at least if living in EU (and s*it money). ;) As for custom made stands I'm sure there will be people making these quite soon. Anyway I'm going to display my Vader with mask on, that is Darth Vader for me, not the old man that changed his opinions at the end of ROTJ.

i'll have to swallow the taxes plus shipping too. but in this case, i'm happy to. This is vader and to me this is one exclusive that i can't miss :eek:

Back