Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That also could mean that my collecting budget is way lower than yours :eek: ;)

not from what i can see :eek:

I guess at the heart of it all i'm a huge star wars nerd and vader is the coolest villain cum hero that ever was to me :D

When I called CS they said that orders are processing anywhere from the 12-15, so I can't see how someone already has the EX on the way.

:dunno

Does anyone here but me feel like the Anakin Potrait is too smalll or misportioned ?

I wouldn't say too small, but a bit elevated so as not to be as wedged into the mask as Shaw's face looked in the scene in Jedi, but I think it looks fine.

I wouldn't say too small, but a bit elevated so as not to be as wedged into the mask as Shaw's face looked in the scene in Jedi, but I think it looks fine.

So if you put your face right next the bust you would feel that the face/portrait is to scale ?

I don't know ? I always felt like these 1/1 bust were not accurately scaled. And now this one feels way off. Not with the mask on mind you, just the Anakin portrait.

I think I would have to see it in person of course to get make a final judgment

Going by this photo from wsgraves, I'd say the head is just fine, judging it against Maul and Palpatine since I have them and know their scale.

attachment.php

not from what i can see :eek:

I guess at the heart of it all i'm a huge star wars nerd and vader is the coolest villain cum hero that ever was to me :D

Unfortunately my budget was heavily affected by my recent health problems and medical bills... :(

Anyway back on Vader himself, I'd really like to know how tall is Vader with helmet on. I intend to display it on a spot next to the eFX Stormie helmet and I'm curious if it will fit. Anyone has accurate height measurements for him, or even better a shot next to a MR/eFX helmet?

I'd also be curious what the weight of the mask and helmet is. :wave

Not to worry, if a custom stand is made of solid aluminum it could hold 10 Vader masks. I have a few Terminator items made by Russ from solid aluminum and I could use those as weapons. :D

:wave stop trying to booby stamp a stand and get on the Ex WL. :tap

I've already been charged the deposit for the regular, so there's no way I could afford to get an exclusive even if a conversion was possible.

Not to worry, if a custom stand is made of solid aluminum it could hold 10 Vader masks. I have a few Terminator items made by Russ from solid aluminum and I could use those as weapons. :D

Awesome! Anyone trying to build a stand for Vader yet? :naughty

So if you put your face right next the bust you would feel that the face/portrait is to scale ?

I don't know ? I always felt like these 1/1 bust were not accurately scaled. And now this one feels way off. Not with the mask on mind you, just the Anakin portrait.

I think I would have to see it in person of course to get make a final judgment

I've notice with all my 1:1 pieces they're not exactly 1:1 but pretty close. Definitely not 1:2 that would be way to small, but it is a bit smaller then 1:1/.

That's odd, because I find, if anything, my 1:1 busts portraits seem bigger than my own head and I'm a larger person.

Yoda seems larger than at least I expected him to be... but that's the only one I have until Lord Vader arrives :rock

Back