DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

^^^ oh snap. That would be a great way to ring in the new year.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Mr. UPS just dropped by. Can you see what this is? Did someone say Mint In Box? :)

IMG_8266.JPG

Congrats on the Darth Talon PF! :rock (Hope I am right about this one.) Looking forward to seeing the review.

Congrats on the Darth Talon PF! :rock (Hope I am right about this one.) Looking forward to seeing the review.

I'd have pissed myself if you were wrong. :rotfl

Congrats on the PF. :hi5:

Congrats DC. Great aquire!

Darth Talon FTW, Great Score Chris, Great Post

Congrats DC. Great aquire!

Darth Talon FTW, Great Score Chris, Great Post

Thanks a lot guys! :1-1:

This is so fantastic. She's MINT! There's all the safety thingies attached and all. Damn!

I'll have an unboxing video up tonight!

Thanks a lot guys! :1-1:

This is so fantastic. She's MINT! There's all the safety thingies attached and all. Damn!

I'll have an unboxing video up tonight!

Your gonna enjoy unwrapping her, I had the chance at my LCS to inspect a couple, is this the EX?

Congrats for Darth Talon my friend ;)

Here you go! The unboxing of a MINT IN BOX Darth Talon PF!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8Wk1tC4-c[/ame]

Very cool piece. What did you cut off!!!???:horror

Great deal but.. but... what did you cut off!!!???:horror:panic:

Oh! That was some kind of binding that secured her legs. There were these small "pillow" like things between her knees and feet. And this binding that kept her legs together. There was also tape on her heels, and various other places.

Factory sealed! :)

Back