DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Ok... whew:chillpill:

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Here's just another shot. I'm going to do a full gallery of her when the light is better.

IMG_8290.jpg

Paint app on her is exquisite!

Congrats again DC.... can't wait till I get my delivery soon.

Delivery of DT? Or something else, equally awesome? :)

Well DT is in a class by herself. I have Rhino Com on order so I am looking foward to getting him in the next couple months. He is gonna be huge!

Well DT is in a class by herself. I have Rhino Com on order so I am looking foward to getting him in the next couple months. He is gonna be huge!

Uh, nice. I can't wait to see that one. Big is good! :)

Beautiful pics Chris. Congrats on the new additions.
23lo1vr.gif

Very cool and enjoyed the unboxing video. She looks great! Looking forward to the review and congrats on getting the Darth Maul PF! :hi5:

I like the style of your pics my friend ;)

Here's my review of the Darth Talon PF. I hope you like it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpbdoUcBiXU[/ame]

Back