Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very new to the forum and this thread was the first I came to and was amazed by this collection . I have only just started collecting and hope this will be the kind of collection I will have in a few years to come . How long have you been collecting for ? :) There are some really nice pieces and really love Hell Boy.

Thank you very much for the compliments Moviemaniac, it's very sympathetic.

To answer your question, I really collected since the age of 16, I start with figures, Neca and McFarlane arrived in 2002, I took the plunge with my first resin and then in 2006 I finally moved on to larger pieces in 2008 to pass the statues, dioramas sideshow since it's like a drug with no adverse effects :lol

I like the fact that the collection is so diverse . It is interesting to see some of the older pieces and new and there so many different movie characters it just makes it interesting to look at. I completely agree with it being like a drug as between myself and my husband we are just waiting on the next thing to turn up. Im hoping to start pics of my own collection as a way of seeing it develop but I have some catching up to do though to even compare with your collection :) Do keep posting your new additions .

DSC_1857.jpg

LOVE THE SETUP!!!

Back