Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you get the feeling this is going to be a print for the Ex?

What is all this ES talk? This convo belongs in the Avengers Hulk maquette thread Thank You very much!

Don't get me started. Superman with an open ES. :mad: Pre-cancelled (as Bruce would say)! :rotfl I doubt SS would allow DC Collectibles to have more rare and highly coveted Superman statues than Sideshow. Or would they...? Who knows, we will see. It's all about what is a guaranteed $ale in this economy. The SS PF looks better than anything I've seen but I will be in no rush to pick him up if it is a weak Ex and insanely high ES. Looking forward to seeing the big reveal one day soon though definitely :blissy

:exactly::goodpost: No cheesy toy-like "lightbulb eyes" on a $350+ statue for me please. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking. "Oh goody, he has light bulbs in his eyes that light up!" :slap Um yeah, that will age well and won't malfunction eventually, sure.... :panic: As for the ES, if it's higher than Batman (not gonna happen BTW as Batman is more popular than Supes) that won't be appealing for me. If you look at ANY old high ES statue on ebay of any statue company, they are all now selling for less than their original retail price. Check ebay listings if you don't believe me. I'm talking an ES of 5000 pieces or more. I would NEVER sell Supes to anyone, but I certainly won't feel as pleased to own him if 10,000 other people have the exact same piece. LMAO, I think I'm in a bad mood tonight or something. :rotfl stepping off soap box now...

P.S. If the Ex has an exclusive head and the Ex ES is 2000 or less then I take back everything I said and this Ex statue is a win! Please no simple Ex with only a different "hand." That would be lame IMHO lol.

:exactly: SS please read this, the fans/ buyers have spoken! :pray:

CoH of this or fail:

823762537.jpg

Back