Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well considering that Batman went up for PO in July and is scheduled for May, and may not make that, my guess is that we have a better chance of our Superman PFs being able to ACTUALLY FLY then seeing this before 2014 rolls along...:lol

Any specific reason for suspecting another delay with Batman, or are more delays just generally expected from Sidehow these days?

Any specific reason for suspecting another delay with Batman, or are more delays just generally expected from Sidehow these days?

Pretty much the way I have seen it go. Also, the delays with Ivy and the Superman Bust(which was scheduled to ship on the day it was delayed for 2 more months) makes me think they are being very careful with the DC line to avoid a possible Spider Woman sized disaster

Pretty much the way I have seen it go. Also, the delays with Ivy and the Superman Bust(which was scheduled to ship on the day it was delayed for 2 more months) makes me think they are being very careful with the DC line to avoid a possible Spider Woman sized disaster

Better delays and more delays, than disaster Spidey....

i think your right spidey.

to think sideshow were not upset/disappointed/embarrassed about the spider woman shamozzle is ignorance. im sure the financial implications on the spider woman release would be enough to make SS start taking a closer look at the QC.

releasing that product would have costed sideshow many return customers, if that spider woman was your first SS statue would you buy again ? doubt it, at the prices they are requesting .. i know i wouldnt.

SS know this, they have teams of people to know this. whats that old saying .. they have brighter people than you and i running this gig...?

Its very easy to bag on SS for a mistake but there are many variables to the story we have no idea of.

Im sure they do everything in their power to make us happy as collectors, that from my pov is a monstrous task.

i think your right spidey.

to think sideshow were not upset/disappointed/embarrassed about the spider woman shamozzle is ignorance. im sure the financial implications on the spider woman release would be enough to make SS start taking a closer look at the QC.

releasing that product would have costed sideshow many return customers, if that spider woman was your first SS statue would you buy again ? doubt it, at the prices they are requesting .. i know i wouldnt.

SS know this, they have teams of people to know this. whats that old saying .. they have brighter people than you and i running this gig...?

Its very easy to bag on SS for a mistake but there are many variables to the story we have no idea of.

Im sure they do everything in their power to make us happy as collectors, that from my pov is a monstrous task.

they only do what they can to make us happy so they can't keep taking our money. that's why they made batman's ES so big and that's why they are letting the EX editions drag out for so long this year. PROFIT!

they only do what they can to make us happy so they can't keep taking our money. that's why they made batman's ES so big and that's why they are letting the EX editions drag out for so long this year. PROFIT!

i agree its about profit, they are a business.

they know they will sell that many batmans, he is enormously popular and they can capitalise on that.

i dont agree that they do the bare minimum to make a sale, if that's what your implying. I feel sideshow are genuine in trying to please us. :peace

They have collecting in their hearts, but they are a business at the end of the day.

Last edited:
With the high ES they will want to get this right.....right?!

url

With the high ES they will want to get this right.....right?!

I'm sure Supes will look great. I just want a great Ex or I will wait for a Reg and prices to drop on fleabay. Also, the wait for PO is getting uber annoying and boring. I want the big reveal already!!! :impatient: :rotfl

I'm sure Supes will look great. I just want a great Ex or I will wait for a Reg and prices to drop on fleabay. Also, the wait for PO is getting uber annoying and boring. I want the big reveal already!!! :impatient: :rotfl

I use to have the record for the most broken record statements in a thread... But I am pretty sure you have surpassed me with this continuous repetative statement....... Good Job Sir:wave

And when have any SS statues been available on the 'Bay for prices under retail?

There are a few believe it or not. Certain Coms can be bought for under retail. Some PFs are under retail as well. Sabretooth and Black Panther can be had for very reasonable $$$. I've seen them sell for less than retail a few times on the bay. However, this is generally the exception to the rule and not the norm for SSC pieces.

There are a few believe it or not. Certain Coms can be bought for under retail. Some PFs are under retail as well. Sabretooth and Black Panther can be had for very reasonable $$$. I've seen them sell for less than retail a few times on the bay. However, this is generally the exception to the rule and not the norm for SSC pieces.

Hmmmm seems a little risky for me......Cancelled

I'm joining the wait for the Bay movement :clap

Back