Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SO looking forward to this preview... It is the first piece to come out since I started the hobby that I KNOW I am going for right away... First state where I got in at the ground floor so to speak.

So any guesses on a preview date guys?? Two weeks... two months...2 years???:dunno
oh well am buying Tomb Raider on PS3 so that will keep me busy for a while

So any guesses on a preview date guys?? Two weeks... two months...2 years???:dunno
oh well am buying Tomb Raider on PS3 so that will keep me busy for a while

Well SSC Alexandra said that it will be any time in the next 2 months. I am hoping it will be soonish say THURSDAY!!!:rotfl

The newsletter didn't mention anything for preview on Tuesday. There could always be a Hot Toys order up on Thursday though.

Anybody thinks that if Superman comes out for PO in the next 4 to 6 weeks we might have a chance to get him in hand before the year is out in December?

I really hope to have him in hand this year.

I'm probably deluding myself, but then again you never know:wink1:

Anybody thinks that if Superman comes out for PO in the next 4 to 6 weeks we might have a chance to get him in hand before the year is out in December?

Not only no, but h#ll no. Sorry to kill your dreams.

Well considering that Batman went up for PO in July and is scheduled for May, and may not make that, my guess is that we have a better chance of our Superman PFs being able to ACTUALLY FLY then seeing this before 2014 rolls along...:lol

Not until you experience the following: delays, QC issues, replacements, paint flaking a few months later, delays, and more replacements. Then you'll have your mint Supes PF in hand by December 2014...or not.

Not until you experience the following: delays, QC issues, replacements, paint flaking a few months later, delays, and more replacements. Then you'll have your mint Supes PF in hand by December 2014...or not.

Ha ha, well that's ok. Time is a price I'm willing to pay to get my quintessential Superman. And that goes for all my favorite characters in the superman/batman-vers.

Back