Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't released till SDCC like Batman was last year. So not that far away really. I doubt by the end of the month but I would love to be wrong. I'v just heard it to many times before with this piece.

Guys from the other site were treating it pretty seriously and SSC Alex did say it would sooner rather then later.

I still reckon they're holding on to it for Man of Steel hype.

Waiting till then would make sense and probably attract people not currently following this piece.

Guys from the other site were treating it pretty seriously and SSC Alex did say it would sooner rather then later.

Let's hope so but I have been in this hobby a very short time I know but already have heard this kind of stuff alot. Fingers crossed for soon though.

Well according to a guy over at the other site, that everyone seems to think is totally in the KNOW, this will be up for PO before the end of the month, and the EX is a COH with red eyes. So there we go.

THIS MONTH??? AMIN 2 THAT

This year is just too much and it is just starting. If it is confirmed by the end of the month hell will break loose. I would have my whole family ordering this piece. :panic:

Waiting till then would make sense and probably attract people not currently following this piece.

Let's hope so but I have been in this hobby a very short time I know but already have heard this kind of stuff alot. Fingers crossed for soon though.

that's what I'd do, wait at least until WB start hyping MoS big time with the new trailer etc etc.

This year is just too much and it is just starting. If it is confirmed by the end of the month hell will break loose. I would have my whole family ordering this piece. :panic:

If it goes at the end of the month people will be going :panic:.... I wouldn't be surprised if the Ex is sold out.in just a few days... Especially if it is the change of head.

If it goes at the end of the month people will be going :panic:.... I wouldn't be surprised if the Ex is sold out.in just a few days... Especially if it is the change of head.

Ah it might be double the ES of batman or no ES, so I wouldn't bet on it selling out that fast. I don't see the ex being a change of head. More of a simple hand or a tiny part like batman. Both versions will come with both heads.

:horror:horror:horror....:panic: must own ex.... Must own ex........

Why do you care CBG? You know you will say that both heads look the same to you, just like Rhino! :lol:lol:lol

This is going to be a killer statue... Going to be a crazy selling period IMHO... I am going to be a DAY 1 buyer that is for sure... Also, even with a Batman like ES size this will sell out quickly. Possibly faster then Bats given how many new collectors have come in to the hobby.

Don't think either of those are the EX head. The EX is supposed to be younger looking with red eyes. The heads you posted looks to be the original reg head and the new reg head.

EX head should somewhat similar to this one...
sideshow-collectibles-superman-premium-format-statue-sneak-peek.jpg

I can't get over that package!! :panic:

Back