Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX has apparently been confirmed as a change of head CBG

I must have missed this confirmation somewhere in all these posts. I thought the CoH was standard for Reg and EX, and the EX would be something additional... That's the way I read the announcement in SS Experience anyway.

I must have missed this confirmation somewhere in all these posts. I thought the CoH was standard for Reg and EX, and the EX would be something additional... That's the way I read the announcement in SS Experience anyway.

Sorry I should correct myself.... I should say that there is an guy over at the other site that EVERYONE seems to takes his word as gosspel so I guess I kind of believe it.... It wasn't officially confirmed sorry.

Oh by the way just so the SF guys understand the info about the order date and COH came from a guy called Obie-wan Kenobi.... The people over there REALLY seem to respect him and his INFO... With that KIND of respect I tend to believe the info.

Also, if ANYONE would like to share the photos I put up of what we think is the change of head over there please do so. I am a little surprised no one has done so already. Here they are again.

20447DFC-7C10-44CE-8912-4C5B3B218C79-214-0000001538199E78_zps4233144d.jpg

76784520-37ED-473E-8260-2A86431C4335-214-0000001537614D40_zps3981738e.jpg

F3EA3DA5-0C78-4D0F-9854-2E7F290FFBFE-214-0000001537C4E730_zpsdda27bf1.jpg

Have been getting some bad talk about me over there so I thought I would try and not be Dbag. Honestly, I wasn't trying to be, but it is funny that the guy who is bad mouthing me the worst over there is a member here as well.

I thought it was confirmed that the EX was going to going to be 1990's mullet Superman. ;)

What's COH?

Oh by the way just so the SF guys understand the info about the order date and COH came from a guy called Obie-wan Kenobi.... The people over there REALLY seem to respect him and his INFO... With that KIND of respect I tend to believe the info.

Also, if ANYONE would like to share the photos I put up of what we think is the change of head over there please do so. I am a little surprised no one has done so already. Here they are again.

20447DFC-7C10-44CE-8912-4C5B3B218C79-214-0000001538199E78_zps4233144d.jpg

76784520-37ED-473E-8260-2A86431C4335-214-0000001537614D40_zps3981738e.jpg

F3EA3DA5-0C78-4D0F-9854-2E7F290FFBFE-214-0000001537C4E730_zpsdda27bf1.jpg

Have been getting some bad talk about me over there so I thought I would try and not be Dbag. Honestly, I wasn't trying to be, but it is funny that the guy who is bad mouthing me the worst over there is a member here as well.

I took a peek at SF to see what you are talking...found out they also have a Comicbookguy :horror (unless it's the same CBG we all know and love)

I'm bad mouthing you because you warrant it :wave

You know what thanks Dude... PM sent. However you do that the COH thing came from the exact same set of videos where we got all the new views of the Superman PF right?

I took a peek at SF to see what you are talking...found out they also have a Comicbookguy :horror (unless it's the same CBG we all know and love)

yeah there are a lot of fun guys over there... And I really wasn't trying to be insulting, just following the lead of others when I referred to it as "the other site". I will say it shocked me that NO one from here posted up the pics from those videos... Totally surprised.

Sorry I should correct myself.... I should say that there is an guy over at the other site that EVERYONE seems to takes his word as gosspel so I guess I kind of believe it.... It wasn't officially confirmed sorry.

Sorry I wanted to add something to this quickly... My use of the word "gosspel" here was indicate a simple thing.... The level of respect that Obi-Wan appears to have over at the SF forums. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic at all as I feel that if the people over at SF truly respect him that much as to believe what he says so completely that he must have TRULY EARNED that respect.... And that is not easy to do.

Spidey I read all your comments here (as I only haunt the freak boards) and they were all fine. I took your wording as meaning the guy was well reputed and nothing else.

Spidey I read all your comments here and they were all fine. I took your wording as meaning the guy was well reputed and nothing else.

It is fine... Darren and I talked it out... And yeah Obi does seem to be incredibly well respected. I hope he is right too:yess:

Back