Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really Love the position of the head. I really hope those worms look better in person or can be removed. Love how it looks otherwise.

3002151_press01-001.jpg

Is it possible that the flames coming from his eyes are just photoshoped?

I come not to bother but I tell you that face of super pf changes more than Miley Cirus´s panties

first of all, let's examine the images

What are those donuts?

3002151_press01-001.jpg

this face....

iacutendice.jpg

dont like both heads, . :(

Congrats to future buyers for this piece but i do not like anything, expecting much more

Well I was still debating and was going to focus on Bat-family but screw it he looks too awesome. I'm definitely POing this.

I love the tweaks they did on the base, the different coloring really improves it for me.
I'm not sure about the twirly twirls on the EX eyes though.

WHAT IS THAT MESS ON THE EX EYES?! WTF?! Who ever on these threads said "let's have really fragile twirly straw-like wormy things gaping from his eyes, that would be awsome!!!!" Um, SS just paint the Ex eyes red and move on. Ax this mess of an Ex and give us angry eyes and the Reg sculpt portrait. This Ex would look great if they removed the weird worm things. Also, I really thought this would be painted better but I'm grateful that they're giving us a realistic prototype. Nice piece but I won't buy if they make too many of them. Right now you can't GIVE the Joker PF away on ebay. :/

Really hope they remove the twirl's coming out of his eyes they look terrible. I just wanted red eyes is that to much to ask?

Really hope they remove the twirl's coming out of his eyes they look terrible. I just wanted red eyes is that to much to ask?

I find it hard to believe that after all this they are going to give us something that we will hate. We will really have to see better photos to better understand what is going on.

Just wanted to shake your virtual hand BR. You and your Magic 8 Ball really came through this week!

batmansuperman.jpg

:1-1:

Now I just hope I can login next week :panic: the STRESS continues :monkey4 :lol I might do a few trial logins during the week just for practice, gotta keep it under three seconds :rotfl and make sure I have my Rocky soundtrack ready to play on PO day :mad: :winner

Shame on you sir. You must play the Superman theme :lecture

Looks cool, though one of those designs that will really sink or swim based on QC. Ex doesn't do anything for me, so the reg for me i think, though I imagine it'll be a big run so no real hurry I guess.

I keep seeing EX or Fail but I am not thrilled at all with the Worms coming out of Superman's eyes. I hope it either looks better in the shots we see next week or that they are removable. If you can't remove them and it looks like the photo then It will sit in a box for all time.

Too bad because I love the EX head's positioning better.

Otherwise Full of win!!

Would like a better base.

Yeah removable heat vision worms would be better.

Back