Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
superman_comparison.jpg

Looks like the same cape to me?

I like the extra touches with the base

The new head sculpt is good but there is something a little wonky, I can't put my finger on. Maybe the mouth is too small or the chin and jowls area looks too beefed up, I don't know, just something a little weird IMO

The EX head to me looks different than the tease pics we had a little while ago doesn't it? It was very Ross looking before now not so much. Maybe that's just the difference paint makes.

And finally the EX "worms" as we are now calling them. I think they could possibly be clear tinted resin, like GLs construct?

Overall presence however is kick A**!

We'll see better pics on tuesday...No matter what..I'm PO'ing on Thursday! :yess:

EDIT: my bad the reveal was today....I guess we wait PO day to see better pics.

Last edited:
I'll be all over the PO next week.

Hopefully getting the EX if I can get my order in time but tbh I'm really not feeling the flame eye things they just look too fake but I'm hoping in hand they will be better.

Neil

This should have been the EX head. No worms/twirls/flames coming from his eyes.

DSC03349.jpg

Please allow me to digress for a minute.

He may have been the first one to actually mention it, but any football fan worth his salt knew what your nick stood for since your very first post. :cool:;)

Now,"Spidey976", on the other hand... :p

Get in Shoo! Being a young Italian boy growing up in UK he was my idol! Even grew my hair to replicate his ponytail! Until one day i met a girl and fell in love...and she told me to cut it off or it was over :( the rest as they say is history!

Hehe, it was probably for the best - not the most glamorous hairdo. :lol

I am CANADIAN and I grew up in a SMALL town where there is only ONE sport ... HOCKEY... I haven't watch more then 1 minute of Soccer in my ENTIRE life. The only exception was when my eldest played it and he HATED it because he wasn't aloud to HIP CHECK the other players. Needless to say I wasn't devistated.:rotfl

Lol, Spidey, I wasn't talking about you and football - I meant I 'couldn't possibly know' what your nick stands for. Hence the inverted commas. :wink1:

Don't steal my thunder shoo!!

My bad, Ondi. I hereby declare you the forum's official (real) football connoisseur. I'm only a humble Subbuteo aficionado. :lol:wink1:

Right, thanks for bearing with me. The statue, then.

Love the regular, looks perfect.

The effect on the ex looks ridiculous.

Love everything but the exclusive eyes. Need to see better pictures of those.

I really Love the position of the head. I really hope those worms look better in person or can be removed. Love how it looks otherwise.

WHAT IS THAT MESS ON THE EX EYES?! WTF?! Who ever on these threads said "let's have really fragile twirly straw-like wormy things gaping from his eyes, that would be awsome!!!!" Um, SS just paint the Ex eyes red and move on. Ax this mess of an Ex and give us angry eyes and the Reg sculpt portrait. This Ex would look great if they removed the weird worm things

Really hope they remove the twirl's coming out of his eyes they look terrible. I just wanted red eyes is that to much to ask?

Yeah removable heat vision worms would be better.

The Ex head looks awesome, wish it didn't have that crappy effect coming out of his eyes though

Yeah, not a fan of the effect so far. Let's wait for better pics.

Is it possible that the flames coming from his eyes are just photoshoped?

As already mentioned, Alex sort of confirmed it. Also, they have shadows on that pic.

Aaaaand... last but not least, does anyone else see Tom Berenger in this particular pic?

300215_press03-001.jpg

He's got a bit of old mans mouth in that pic. Kinda like he forgot to put his bottom denture in :lol Tom Berenger! Classic :rotfl

Stop Mamba!! It's gonna take some time for that awesome twosome to occur. Could be years but well worth the wait.

Back