Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen guys, my biggest fustration when using the work CPU when on the freaks forum is that i cant post any gifs! I have to rely on others to post them for me. :( So now is a great time :yess: Can someone post a gif that shows how excited i am about Thursday and that i just cant wait!! :pray:

Kim-kardashian-excited.gif

tumblr_lvgkll3FwK1r6aoq4o1_400.gif

tumblr_m871zb7aOK1rtcho4.gif

tumblr_m3pw9wPC1M1qhumiw.gif

Last edited:
Listen guys, my biggest fustration when using the work CPU when on the freaks forum is that i cant post any gifs! I have to rely on others to post them for me. :( So now is a great time :yess: Can someone post a gif that shows how excited i am about Thursday and that i just cant wait!! :pray:

url

url

Well they cost the same so no point not ordering the Ex really. Plus you get more for the Ex should you ever sell it.

RB is overseas and could probably save $200 by just buying the Reg from an AD though. When you are out of the U.S. the Ex is NOT the same price as the Regular because the ADs can get you a Regular at RETAIL or LESS ... so you save the SHIPPING and TAXES. I don't know it just seems stupid to get an EX you hate unless you are intending on flipping it later.

Good for you Roberto. I am going to get the EX and then ***** the whole time about those damn curly fries.. Um..er.. eyes.

Yes JAWS! Yes! :clap:hi5::1-1:

GIVE IT 3 DAYS guys... and then make your decisions... I am REALLY hoping it will be fine though.

RB is overseas and could probably save $200 by just buying the Reg from an AD though. When you are out of the U.S. the Ex is NOT the same price as the Regular because the ADs can get you a Regular at RETAIL or LESS ... so you save the SHIPPING and TAXES. I don't know it just seems stupid to get an EX you hate unless you are intending on flipping it later.

I'm from England as well and no way are you saving anywhere near $200 on a normal PF. :lol

I'm from England as well and no way are you saving anywhere near $200 on a normal PF. :lol

REALLY???? I can save $100-$150 on them here depending if I get it from a local AD... I am sorry I just assumed it would be equal if not more THERE... I stand corrected SIR!!!
bowing.jpg

Looking at our cheapest dealers you can save around £40 to £50. That's not to be sniffed at mind but i was just saying $200 is not happening. :(

Okay m8... sorry to rub it in ... lol.

Oh by the way ... I THINK THE EX LOOKS BOSS.....:nana:

:lol I'm used to paying these prices and i hate waiting longer than everyone else so i'll pay the extra.

I think it'll look fine as well. Looking forward to seeing the pics on Thurs. :yess:

I don't know about anyone else, but this is exactly how I picture you and your excitement for the the Superman pre order

1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but this is exactly how I picture you and your excitement for the the Superman pre order

1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl OMG! That did make laugh JAWS!! Nice one :clap Although i may be doing this move to get the blood circulating come time to pre order! Dont want the fingers or hands to go stiff thus unabling me to press the trigger on the mouse!!!

Back